Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You cannot sit in judgement over your own trial, you are hereby removed from these proceedings. Only an impartial, upstanding, respected member of the community can judge. Only Tanoomba.
I`m not touching any of this with a ten-foot pole.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_71853.png

Exarc's picture IRL
I'm not even hooking atm and the internet still has pictures of me!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sergeant Slate: The most racist guard in Norrath. Dude did nothing but chase minorities around East Commons.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know, the neighborhood didn't really get better and eventually everyone moved out.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A friend of mine was Lori's room mate while she was dating Alex. I told her about this thread, so she wanted to read it in all it's glory. She's currently in the "account is currently in the moderation que to be added to the forum" stage of her account registration thing.

GIVE HER AN INVITE! Her user name is Lelaa.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I activated her account and also gave her access to SS/Rickshaw without having to make the 5 posts.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Actually, I use Pidgin. I still talk to a few people on AIM, like Brael the uber Shadow Knight of yester-year. I spoke to her with Google chat, though. Not AIM. My bad.

My ICQ# is 2444457 Represent!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Actually, I use Pidgin. I still talk to a few people on AIM, like Brael the uber Shadow Knight of yester-year. I spoke to her with Google chat, though. Not AIM. My bad.

My ICQ# is 2444457 Represent!
Brael was awesome, and Evilgamer.net (and whatever it was before that, I can't remember now, but I was Darkmourn on both) was the only other place I ever went for EQ-related stuff besides FoH. Haven't been there in years though, now I'm nostalgic
frown.png

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Oh, man. I found my old ICQ # 5289463. I haven't used that shit in years. What a dork. "Allphuctup" was my username.

Status
Not open for further replies.