Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm sure one feels like someone's licking your butthole and the other's like having a dick in your ass.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
How have the last few pages of this thread not been everyone posting HOLY FUCKING SHIT ASSBALLS GRRFGLTONARRRKLOUUGH and then everyone dies. This is more insane than sam being a pedo, the xbox scandal, brads vicodin habit, and all of j49's and Antarius's adventures combined. This is more insane than if we discovered we're all computer simulations. This is more insane than kuriin going straight, j49 going monogamous, tyen becoming a worthwhile human being, trex being attractive, me not getting shit on with cat food, and araysar being mentally stable combined.

What is wrong with you people. Please, some enthusiasm. Are we so used to this kind of shit that the former partner of the lord and savior of all of eq and our forum god has become a prostitute? Jesus Loriisahooker Christ

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is more insane than sam being a pedo, the xbox scandal, brads vicodin habit, and all of j49's and Antarius's adventures combined.
Its not insane at all. Sadly its hardly surprising. Just another step in the downward spiral. We already knew she was addicted to opiates and begging/scamming people for money to support herself back in Ohio. She's still got a semi ok body and fake tits, prostitution is not a crazy progression for a junkie.

Where's her son she cared so much about while she's banging random greaseballs for drug money in some hotel room? I guess he's probably a teenager by now? Still, back in some apartment somewhere? In custody of grandma or dad?

The Master

Bronze Squire
Well... I mean, if I was more surprised it'd be different. But I grew up around a lot of gold diggers and she always, always acted just like them. Whoring is what failed gold diggers who have burned all their bridges usually resort to (or stripping, but it usually ends in the same place). Especially if they have a kid or got used to a certain lifestyle from almost succeeding at locking a guy down.

Where can I get the stories about j49?
Have to dig through the GWBYHT.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its not insane at all. Sadly its hardly surprising. Just another step in the downward spiral. We already knew she was addicted to opiates and begging/scamming people for money to support herself back in Ohio. She's still got a semi ok body and fake tits, prostitution is not a crazy progression for a junkie.

Where's her son she cared so much about while she's banging random greaseballs for drug money in some hotel room? I guess he's probably a teenager by now? Still, back in some apartment somewhere? In custody of grandma or dad?
He's almost 17 now.

Yes house+pool was. Pretty sure they moved into the place a couple years after they were together.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Wonder if a_skeleton_03 knew about this? He knew her pretty well back then before they fell out. I'm guessing not though.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone clue him in to the thread, I wanted to but being lazy. I figured he's an IRC dude so he'd know already though.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I did not know about any hooking.

I did know she had someone she was working for after the breakup with Furor that gave her a wardrobe stipend ... to me that was code for sugar daddy. I think he was real estate and she was doing open houses for him or something. Don't quite remember.

She definitely looked down on sluts and 'hookers'. She was so much more than that.

Silence_sl

shitlord
How have the last few pages of this thread not been everyone posting HOLY FUCKING SHIT ASSBALLS GRRFGLTONARRRKLOUUGH and then everyone dies. This is more insane than sam being a pedo, the xbox scandal, brads vicodin habit, and all of j49's and Antarius's adventures combined. This is more insane than if we discovered we're all computer simulations. This is more insane than kuriin going straight, j49 going monogamous, tyen becoming a worthwhile human being, trex being attractive, me not getting shit on with cat food, and araysar being mentally stable combined.
It seems pretty insane for the first few minutes until one realizes that it's par for the course for her, and that it's almost too sad to make fun of her. I mean, she's out there blowing shitcock for $50. What more needs to be said?

2012: Vicodin whore.
2014: Blowing poopud for $50.
2016: Pic on Ohio's Faces of Meth blotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.