Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was a figure of speech. I am basically saying he had this relationship with Ravven that he broke off years ago, but keeps getting embarrassed by shit she pulls years after the fact. He was pretty mortified when the Tits for Vicodin thing went down, as I recall. I am sure he is not exactly thrilled that its gotten out that the entire time he was with her might have been a "sugar daddy for me" arrangement, at least in her mind for sure. On the other hand, I bet he is praising Allah every day that he didn't put a ring on that crazy bitch's finger.

As for the entertainment value, seeing this person exposed as the hypocrite she was is the draw for me. I could care less if some girl wants to jerk of J49's to keep the electric bill payed or not, but she lied to people and played up this whole moral high ground persona when dealing with other people. The laughable irony is that by all objective measure, even the Swamp Donkey is a much more moral person than Ravven is, and Rav tore her a new one on FOH for being a vapid whore. Self immolation of a hypocrite is one of the most entertaining things to watch. Believe me, I am german and we invented the word schadenfruede.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah but.. it's Hoss. Fuck 'em, let 'em use google and figure this shit out.

I've never given a dime to anything on this site, but if someone actually set up a meeting with her, and took pics (that were of course posted), I would seriously consider donating to that.
When the kick starter goes live, I will contribute fifty. A hundred if live audio is added to the stretch goal!

Surest way to tell if she has any shame at all is if she knows its us and still takes the money for the job. That's either complete shamelessness or a real strong work ethic there!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When the kick starter goes live, I will contribute fifty. A hundred if live audio is added to the stretch goal!

Surest way to tell if she has any shame at all is if she knows its us and still takes the money for the job. That's either complete shamelessness or a real strong work ethic there!
So far people have pledged 100 bucks. I'm counting that as a fifty dollar pledge since nobody wants to listen to live audio of me plowing Lori.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was a figure of speech. I am basically saying he had this relationship with Ravven that he broke off years ago, but keeps getting embarrassed by shit she pulls years after the fact. He was pretty mortified when the Tits for Vicodin thing went down, as I recall. I am sure he is not exactly thrilled that its gotten out that the entire time he was with her might have been a "sugar daddy for me" arrangement, at least in her mind for sure. On the other hand, I bet he is praising Allah every day that he didn't put a ring on that crazy bitch's finger.

As for the entertainment value, seeing this person exposed as the hypocrite she was is the draw for me. I could care less if some girl wants to jerk of J49's to keep the electric bill payed or not, but she lied to people and played up this whole moral high ground persona when dealing with other people. The laughable irony is that by all objective measure, even the Swamp Donkey is a much more moral person than Ravven is, and Rav tore her a new one on FOH for being a vapid whore. Self immolation of a hypocrite is one of the most entertaining things to watch. Believe me, I am german and we invented the word schadenfruede.
The greatest was when she tried to give me relationship advice because when my girlfriend and I were joking around I called her a bitch.

TOP KEK.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Paying someone to have sex with someone else and take pictures is creepy.

Stop being creepy.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
You guys are so creepy.
tongue.png

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@Gav- You seriously underestimate the depravity of this community, my friend.

Edit-Oneofone beat me to the punch!

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's time to dust off this one again, apparently...

rrr_img_71481.jpg

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wow, this went places all of a sudden! And yes on live audio so long as you ask her if she still likes to play xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.