Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tarrant has been holding out on us.

rrr_img_72460.png

Tarrant, get the fuck in here and tell the people what they deserve to know
I guess we will just take whatever the hooker says and go with that. Does that sit well with you Kurin? Will you accept whatever Lori says about me and get your panties out of a bunch?

I have no clue what she might say and I am willing to gamble on this.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Consider yourself "SPITED" Tuco you motherfucker! Take that you monster....take that!
She sure got you, Tucokilla.
Haha. No bullshit they're nice, what can I say. I have no idea what her angle is with all of this but I wish her the best.

I also don't understand why people would think a_skeleton_03 lusts after Ravvenn or whatever. The accusations seem like some middle school bullshit.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why are you angry that I answered a question someone asked me?
Nowhere near angry, I said please do ask! We are all waiting with baited breath. I am super thrilled to hear what she is going to say. No joke, no sarcasm font used.

I am going to keep a bag of popcorn by my computer and wait to see a post from you.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nowhere near angry, I said please do ask! We are all waiting with baited breath. I am super thrilled to hear what she is going to say. No joke, no sarcasm font used.

I am going to keep a bag of popcorn by my computer and wait to see a post from you.
paula-deen-says-scandal-has-led-to-stress-eating__oPt.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also don't understand why people would think a_skeleton_03 lusts after Ravvenn or whatever. The accusations seem like some middle school bullshit.
Kirun isn't people. Kirun is barely a person. This weird a_skeleton_03 obsession is creepy. He's just clamoring to learn more about a_skeleton_03's genitals.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Kirun isn't people. Kirun is barely a person. This weird a_skeleton_03 obsession is creepy. He's just clamoring to learn more about a_skeleton_03's genitals.
I might post a pic of them later, want to see if I can stretch out my sack and see if the lump I found yesterday is that big that it is noticeable.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I might post a pic of them later, want to see if I can stretch out my sack and see if the lump I found yesterday is that big that it is noticeable.
How long you going to milk that? If you weren't such a douche all the time maybe people would have some sympathy.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I think it's probably likely that he had a bit of a crush on her, but people are overstating it a bit.

Mostly, people just like poking at him because he's a puffed-up, self-important asshole.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
How long you going to milk that? If you weren't such a douche all the time maybe people would have some sympathy.
I have nothing else going on in my life right now other than my chewed up bubblegum. I have been sitting outside most of the day in the sun on the beach just wallowing in my misery while my kids surf and was smiting you guys all day in the atheism thread. Now the day is winding down and tomorrow I start over with a better outlook on life. I need no sympathy!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think it's probably likely that he had a bit of a crush on her, but people are overstating it a bit.

Mostly, people just like poking at him because he's a puffed-up, self-important asshole.
If you're going to whine like a bitch about being picked on for your teeth, then you probably shouldn't wander around the forum trying to take potshots at other people. And if you start derailing threads with your passive aggressive victim shenanigans outside of AMOD you're going to get planted straight into the Shaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.