Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Amod needs to make a Personal Attacks thread where all personal attacks can be posted.

mmmhmmm

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That's actually the Amod thread. Insult away.

Duppin's teeth are free game in all threads, though.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Go for it, I don't care. But I left the Amod thread for a reason and it'd be nice if a mod could have better judgment than to bring it in here, even if this thread has mostly run its course.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
*Amod
amod.jpg

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
@a_skeleton_03 no one really cares you gave a few vics, and perhaps wanted to fuck ravv..

It's 95% your irritable and defensive reaction causing posters to keep riffing on it. Anyways it's pretty boring unless Tarrant wants to tell the story from Ravv..

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03 no one really cares you gave a few vics, and perhaps wanted to fuck ravv..

It's 95% your irritable and defensive reaction causing posters to keep riffing on it. Anyways it's pretty boring unless Tarrant wants to tell the story from Ravv..
We'll now that YOU weighed in I understand ... you realize that's the point, right? If I don't get defensive there is no drama, no drama is no laughs, no laughs means the trolling is all for naught, and we don't want that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
On a scale of 1 to buttmad, a_skeleton_03 appears to be about a Citten right now. Cool your fucking jets, Top Gun.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
We'll now that YOU weighed in I understand ... you realize that's the point, right? If I don't get defensive there is no drama, no drama is no laughs, no laughs means the trolling is all for naught, and we don't want that.
Now your getting defensive is all part of your contribution to the thread? Good god. I was fully on your side but now I'm thinking you may be completely delusional

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting a charity to educate gamers on the dangers of being a gullible nerd on internet forums. Would anyone like to donate?

Status
Not open for further replies.