Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Still. What's this J49 business that keeps being mentioned?
Too much...

Has sex with hookers. White Knights said hookers. Gets them off the drugs, back with their families, etc. All while still fucking them. Is married. Gets STDs from hookers. Gives wife STDs. Wife forgives him. Goes back to new hookers. Claimed to set new world orgasm record (5? pops in 8 minutes, I may have those reversed) with latest hooker. Hooker's boyfriend gets out of jail, curtails meet ups slightly.

You really need to read the material to understand the full story.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
having dealt with dozens of hookers in my youth (no i am not a serial killer), i have to say, as hookers go, she is worth 50 bucks, but only just. chick has nice hooters and a full set of teeth. which is fucking rare when dealing with working girls. as for raven i have talked to her a few times on the foh board. she seemed nice enough. it sucked she was scamming board members for her habit, but when you are an addict, there are worse things you can do.

also never fall for a hooker, its ok to have a "favorite" who knows just the right way to get your pickle tickled. but never ever ever ever for one moment assume she likes you or would have anything to do with you if she wasnt strapped for cash. and this is coming from a guy who falls for chicks on a monthly basis. (no, im still not a serial killer!)

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm not sure if he really does get them off drugs and back with their families. He mostly just White Knights them.

Its some really twisted fantasy shit. It's like he feels bad on some level for fucking hookers, so he tries to compensate with this other stuff. Like balancing his karma or something. But that's not a real thing.

I mean you can't hate J49, you just sort of marvel at the way his mind works.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
While not surprising, I'm still speechless. I fell for her "addict brother stealing money" gambit, in that I believed her and sent her a PM to get out of that relationship, though I never sent her any money (thank god). Sad state of affairs for her, but not surprising if she's still hooked. But fuck it, I still think someone here should take one for the team and hire her.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
The money you didn't send her back then can now be sent to Gavinrad for his righteous adventure to Ohio.

Silence_sl

shitlord
It's kind of weird that she's mentoring another prostitute. I mean, isn't this the only type of job open to people with no job qualifications?

She's quite the little business woman, though...having the occasional sale. I wonder if she offers coupons and punch cards. Hell, I didn't think there'd be a more apt use for Groupon, but here this is.

We def need to get a Quickiestarter going for Gav, though. $150 for the hour with Rav, then another $350 for incidentals should cover it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
At the very end of the session you gotta slowly turn to her and ask "Is that how furor fucked you?"

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ah the good old FOH epic drama, it's been a while.

This should keep us going for a few months, who is going to be next?

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I'm down for the 50bucks paypal thing if some forum figure step in to organize it, ortherwise it can be like 10 to anyone willing to go there.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Best part about this thread is all the people ripping her who used to swing on her nuts back on FoH

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

rrr_img_71434.jpg
Is it just me or does that leg (the one the dude is holding) look like it doesn't belong to anyone?

A floating leg in the pool.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Best part about this thread is all the people ripping her who used to swing on her nuts back on FoH
Well that's kind of what makes the whole thing hilarious. If she was just some cunt who everyone hated, stuff like this would be "meh". The fact that she was scamming lonely dudes from this community is what makes all these horror stories that much more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.