Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh god I just got caught up on this thread. Her life certainly took a turn for the shitter rapidly. Though it reminds me just how absolutely pathetic all the men involved in the situation are as well.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I'm in Cincinnati and talked to one of my 'friends' today. He's trying to save up for a down payment on a car and would consider meeting up with her and taking the photos to get some extra cash. He's actually a past employee.

Obviously it would be better if one of the forum members would do it, but if not, we might have a back up plan.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
As I see it, there are more than enough people who are willing to throw in some cash that someone, even coming from out of state, could be fully bankrolled to make this happen. It's our collective duty to get RR on those fake, old tits. Someone fronting their own money, getting proof, then asking for reimbursement would work best. I'll bet they end up profiting pretty well too. We just need someone with little enough shame or e-glory driven enough.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm actually wondering if we can send Lyrical instead so that he can give Lori a Clean Nut?.
I'd love her a long time. Skanky chicks make me horny. I'd videotape me doing her and post it on here.

Unfortunately, it's 700 miles from here to there. Is anyone closer?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
As I see it, there are more than enough people who are willing to throw in some cash that someone,even coming from out of state, could be fully bankrolled to make this happen.
I can just see Lori opening the door and seeing this:

RWRF09s.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
As I see it, there are more than enough people who are willing to throw in some cash that someone, even coming from out of state, could be fully bankrolled to make this happen.
If RR banked the flight from the twin cities and for an hour of her sweet sweet time I would be all over it. I would even audio / video record the ordeal baring any legal issues.

Hell I will even go one better. Whoever is trusted on this board can set up the meet and purchase the flight and just tell me when and where you need me and I'm there.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd like Tyen's perspective on this. Can we put up the Tyensignal and give him a 10 post limit before bannt.

Fadaar

That guy
Holy shit just caught up on this thread. Probably the best thing to happen since RR opened. Been a member of the various forums from 2002 until now so seeing something like is just an epic level of hilarity.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I just remembered that picture of her with the cow statue.

Whole new perspective.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Metallica made this documentary about Ravenn.

Really just posting in the thread so I can keep up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.