Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We knew you were out when it was confirmed she was over 9 years old
Hiyooo

No, I was figuring out the best way to make it happen, in particular the best way to ensure I left with a nice FoH SS on her tits picture, but the outstanding warrant is just too much. I mean there were a several other good arguments against it, but doing it with other peoples money was a pretty decisive counter-argument in favor of going. I wouldn't even see a local chick if I knew she had an outstanding warrant, I'm not going through all this hassle to fuck Lori.

Besides, I doubt half the people who pledged cash would actually put their money where my dick is.

Oldbased

> Than U
Her life is already fucked up enough. Drug addict, prostituting, and in serious trouble with the law. It started off a bit funny, mostly sad, but now it is damn right depressing. #leavebritneyalone

Silence_sl

shitlord
Hiyooo

No, I was figuring out the best way to make it happen, in particular the best way to ensure I left with a nice FoH SS on her tits picture, but the outstanding warrant is just too much. I mean there were a several other good arguments against it, but doing it with other peoples money was a pretty decisive counter-argument in favor of going. I wouldn't even see a local chick if I knew she had an outstanding warrant, I'm not going through all this hassle to fuck Lori.

Besides, I doubt half the people who pledged cash would actually put their money where my dick is.
So being a druggie prostitute is no probs, but having a warrant is too much?

Top Gun - YouTube

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
he gives no fucks if it makes a funny on the internet.
You still know me so well my bro

Well, tomorrow is my birthday. I could celebrate with a bj. She's only about 10 miles from me from what I can gather.
Do you wanna do some dabs of some cannabis cup winning shatter for your bday bro?
15qdeli.jpg

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Maybe warduck should act as a second for whoever we send. At least let him know where its happening in case they come up missing.

Also, who is trustworthy enough to hold the money. Would kickstarter work for something like this?
I could probably go as a third, just in case.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I tell you what, if there's 3 people there that takes care of how you get pictures. Might have trouble getting rerolled painted on her tits, but with 3 of you you can manage.

Book her and tell her it's a bachelor party.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I tell you what, if there's 3 people there that takes care of how you get pictures. Might have trouble getting rerolled painted on her tits, but with 3 of you you can manage.

Book her and tell her it's a bachelor party.

Turkish

Caaaan do
We shall do Nassau next time I'm down. I heard you been balls deep In The hearthstone bro.
Nah haven't played in a few months. Give me a little more notice next time and I should be down. This thread is fucking incredible. I am amazed at how often this board is able to raise the bar in regards to drama.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey, I'd fuck her if 1) I found her remotely attractive and b) she didn't live half a continent away from me.

How many chances in life do you actually get to pull a MacGruber sex scene. Not too fucking many, that's how many.

IEEEEEE. IEEEEEEEE. IEEEEEEEE. I'm gonna fill you up! I'm gonna explode all up in you! EEEEEAHHH. EAAAAAAH. EAAAAAAH.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This thread has me in tears, both of joy and misery. But can someone tell me what class she played in EQ back in the day, and if she was any good at it?

bazazu

Lord Nagafen Raider
This thread has me in tears, both of joy and misery. But can someone tell me what class she played in EQ back in the day, and if she was any good at it?
Her primary was an enchanter, she wasn't terrible but I dunno if I would call her amazing or anything. She also would run a cleric from time to time when we were short healers or a fight required more than the norm. And let's face it, CH rotation isn't exactly rocket science.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Her primary was an enchanter, she wasn't terrible but I dunno if I would call her amazing or anything. She also would run a cleric from time to time when we were short healers or a fight required more than the norm. And let's face it, CH rotation isn't exactly rocket science.
Nothing about playing MMOs is hard yet half the people who play still fuck it up on a routine basis. Anyone that consistently shows up and just does their job is amazing in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.