Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I wonder what this will get me with Lori, I picked it up today after surgery yesterday.

tGk0p5H.jpg

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
As someone who lurked FoH for years before I ever posted (fucking 05'ers) - and then migrated to Hoofshots because I called Millie a dude, who was a teenager who thought he was cool on the SK forums (AC>HP)...

...this thread delivered. Honestly - just thanks to everyone involved. From the evilgamer mentions to the people who I haven't seen post since coffee&tv - it made me happy. Tarrant - TY.

Oldbased

> Than U
5-325 is pretty weak. I normally took take 5-6 10-325s a day but my last of those 150 were used up last month and now I am on 8 Tramadol a day while they decide the next way to go with pain treatment.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
5-325 is pretty weak. I normally took take 5-6 10-325s a day but my last of those 150 were used up last month and now I am on 8 Tramadol a day while they decide the next way to go with pain treatment.
Yeah they are pretty pathetic. I used to have some awesome Tramadol but the new ones they gave me suck.

EnigmaticParadigm

Molten Core Raider
Due to this thread, you can now see my sides orbiting Uranus via the Hubble. Lori always came across as a cool kat back in the day, but WTF happened? Either way, lolz were had in plenty. The xbox gif took it over the top. Well played, sir.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah they are pretty pathetic. I used to have some awesome Tramadol but the new ones they gave me suck.
Ya the ones I am taking now are Tramadol HCL 50mg Tab C and I really can't even tell I am taking them other than I just feel tired 2-3 hours in for a bit. Plus I have a god awful headache nonstop right now due to it conflicting with other medicines I had to stop taking to take this. I got 2.5 more weeks before I can go back and say anything but these. Hydro was the best for my back but after about 600 they try to get you on something else.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Assuming that is really her, why are you as a married man hitting up a hooker for tit pics?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I'm gonna falcon punch the rectum of the next person who says "thread is over." You add nothing of value to the thread. Contribute or shut the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.