Ray Donovan

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The S3 premier is already available on demand from Showtime. Did they decide to go a week early?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think certain cable providers had a Showtime free preview and it included the Ray premier.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Gave in and watched the season 3 episode 1 early on Showtime demand.

I like the way the show is heading..

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I really liked the first episode. Hopefully Al Swearingin will be a key figure throughout the season. Pissed off, in-the-zone Ray beats angsty, emo Ray any day.

Also, Mickey for best White Knight NA 2015? Maybe White Knight only applies if you can't collect for knightly-services rendered. Him taking the call seems like they're setting him up to be the new Gary.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I don't remember at all, but how long is he supposed to be in prison?

And goddamnit, Ray needs to not push his hot assistant away to go work for Avi, I like her.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't remember at all, but how long is he supposed to be in prison?

And goddamnit, Ray needs to not push his hot assistant away to go work for Avi, I like her.
Yeah, the assistant is actually my favorite character on the show. She's awesome every time she's on screen. The interplay between her and Avi is also great.....Ray needs to forgive Avi =-/.

spronk

FPS noob
that reminds me, didn't Ray tell his lesbian partner to sit on the QB? Why didn't she call him and give him a heads up she's meeting his hookup at a hotel room... maybe she's not so good after all

also holy shit at how bad Mickey is at doing crime, his criminal mastermind plans are awesome. I'm not sure whose dumber though, him or his black kid who goes along with every plan

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'm getting the impression that this season will be Ray distancing himself from all of the people who care about him then crashing and burning while still finding time to shit on Mickey.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This season is already the best one yet. The last three episodes have been incredible!

spronk

FPS noob
i miss you dog

man ray has a lot of weight on him, now ghosts are fucking haunting him everywhere