Ray Donovan

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ray Donovan

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2013-06-30

Creator: Ann Biderman

Cast: Liev Schreiber, Paula Malcomson, Jon Voight, Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Steven Bauer, Katherine Moennig, Pooch Hall, Kerris Dorsey, Devon Bagby

Overview: Set in the sprawling mecca of the rich and famous, Ray Donovan does the dirty work for LA's top power players, and makes their problems disappear. His father's unexpected release from prison sets off a chain of events that shakes the Donovan family to its core.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Great show well worth it. Ray Donovan, a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in LA, can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family.

Irish gangster mob shit in L.A. working for HOllywood

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're terrible at marketing this show. I don't even know what time or channel this is on!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
showtime, and no idea, I watch everything on the internet.

Apparently it's on the net b/c showtime released it two weeks ahead of the premiere on purpose. Someone edit that into the OP.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I just watched the linked video above (censored first episode). There isn't a single character that I could relate to or even like, and yet I'm interested in seeing episode 2. Color me intrigued.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Liked the second episode even better than the first one. Fucking Jon Voight is an awesome bad guy.

I almost like Ray's Russian buddy even better than him.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Manny still a bad ass.

rrr_img_35031.jpg

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Manny still a bad ass.

rrr_img_35031.jpg
He's a beast, still see him out clubbing in Miami and he's always really cool and approachable. Show is awesome, the black dude who kept saying sweet ass to Ray's daughter is gonna get it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My favorite part about this show is that Ray only speaks like 30 words in an entire episode, maybe less.

khalid

Unelected Mod
My favorite part about this show is that Ray only speaks like 30 words in an entire episode, maybe less.
Yeah, I love his character. It really makes you wonder what is going on inside his head, what his motivations are, what exactly made him the way he is. He is just so unlike his brothers.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Just watched the first two episodes definitely love the show so far. Not overly dramatic just nice and simple. Solid acting so far.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The opening scene this week was probably one of the more disturbing things I have seen on any screen since watching the opening of "Before The Devil Knows You're Dead". Funny they involved the same action being performed.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database