Ray Donovan

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just realized I wrote cold stone badass instead of stone cold badass. I'm leaving it, he's an ice cream loving maniac.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think this show is fucking great, the last ep especially. Fucking Mickey Donovan is the man haha.

spronk

FPS noob
just marathoned through the entire season so far, fucking hell the show definitely gets better with each episode. last one just blew me away (hah!) at the end, pretty bummed the season finale already is tomorrow. mickey is definitely the breakout star of the show, an awesomely insane character. Definitely going on my regular watch list next season.

Really all the characters are just awesome, even Bunchie who is the Skyler of the show manages to fuck things up in such a spectacular way you can't help but be amazed.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Yuck, she had saggy pancake tits way back when she was in Deadwood. I'm sure they haven't gotten better with age.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She was obnoxious on Caprica but she was supposed to be obnoxious.

Anyway, the finale was great.

Jon Voight lives to see another season, surprising.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well that, in my opinion, was a pretty good finale. No loose ends, no lame cliffhanger and finally some closure about Ray's childhood with his fathers' wrongdoings. As I already said, I didn't like the Pilot, thought it was another bullshit father / son drama over some thin plot. Series got better and better over the episodes : Liev Schreiber is definitely going somewhere with character, and the oldies (Gould, Woods and Voight) were mostly perfect. I didn't really hate his wife (though I think Paula Malcolmson was obnoxious in both Sons of Anarchyan and Caprica), I was also relieved when morales didn't get in the way too often and I like the general tone of the show, it reminded me ofBrotherhood, another Showtime top tier series from Showtime. Show's being given a season 2, let's see how it goes.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I just watched this entire series over the past 3 days. Holy shit I love this show. I was hooked from the first couple episodes and it just held up all the way thru, imo. This is easily one of my favorite new shows. Any news on if it has been greenlit for season 2 yet?

Seriously guys, watch this shit.

spronk

FPS noob
shows been renewed already for season 2 and its the strongest showtime show behind dexter (now over) and homeland in ratings. and yeah, I agree this was the sleeper breakout over the summer, most people prob haven't watched it but easily the best new show this year.

btw if you were trying to figure out who ezras girlfriend was, its tasha yar from star trek TNG season 1

Musab

Molten Core Raider
btw if you were trying to figure out who ezras girlfriend was, its tasha yar from star trek TNG season 1
rrr_img_44523.jpg

Brad2770

Season two prediction:

We find out Mickey is a good guy. He thought he shot the correct priest. He even made this his first stop for revenge for the boys. He acts as though he is working with the FBI to find out who all they were after and who all knew. Then blows the guy's brains out.

Someone framed Mickey and made Ray believe he needed to put Mickey behind bars. Probably Ezra. More about him in a bit.

We will see something from Avi's past. He is bad ass. I'm hoping we see more of him.

Terry will kill the nurse to protect his brothers; going against his dislike of the death of the molester priest.

Bunchy is Keyzer Soze. Or Ezra is.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't 100% sold on the pilot either, but I thought there was potential. I watched it week to week because each subsequent episode was better than the last. Here's hoping that trend continues in season 2.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
That thread compared it to True Blood--then some guy said it was bad and he only watches because nothing else is on afterDexter.

That thread is full of fucking morons.