Reacher

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Caught the first couple last night and really enjoyed them. The show knows what it is and it delivers on it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I binged the first half so far and am enjoying it. I like the actor they get for Reacher. He can pull off the presence he needs to for the character and the rest of the cast is solid so far as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
EP1 is pretty amazing, I'm hooked

debating if i want to binge it al (who's kidding, know i will) or pace myself

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Burned through this and I thought it was good. Not a bad adaption of Killing Floor. It's been awhile since I read the book, but I only remembered a couple side things left out. Hopefully this gets picked up for another season.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last big action set piece could have been a lot better but the show as a whole was awesome. A badass being a badass all the way through.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Last big action set piece could have been a lot better but the show as a whole was awesome. A badass being a badass all the way through.
Hopefully they get a bigger budget next season.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Downloading now. Hope they get a bigger guy than Tom Cruise.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There is only a few actors like Joe manganiello that is close to Reachers height but Thad Castle is damn close enough from the book description

joe-manganiello-height.jpg

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I binged 6 hours last night when I should have been sleeping. I'm really enjoying the show, I think it's pretty good. I remember fuck all from the books since it's been over 20 years since I read any of that stuff, but things definitely tickled at memories. I like the cast, except Neagley. That ones just off to me, doesn't fit the role trying to be played.

I imagine Willa Fitzgerald (Roscoe) isn't most people's cup of tea but I'd take a few more of those shower scenes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wtf? Randomly Kristin Kreuk is in this? Small part I'm assuming, I'm only on episode 2.

j00t

i know she's actually an adult, but she still looks like a teenager from smallville to me.

i'm pleasantly surprised with this show. i wasn't expecting much... i have kind of a soft spot for alan ritchson... i never really thought he was that great of an actor, but i know hollywood keeps screwing him over, but my first opinion of the show was "well, good luck bro." but it's actually pretty good. i watched 3 episodes back to back which is pretty good for a whim

Homsar

i know she's actually an adult, but she still looks like a teenager from smallville to me.

i'm pleasantly surprised with this show. i wasn't expecting much... i have kind of a soft spot for alan ritchson... i never really thought he was that great of an actor, but i know hollywood keeps screwing him over, but my first opinion of the show was "well, good luck bro." but it's actually pretty good. i watched 3 episodes back to back which is pretty good for a whim
I figured it would be some stupid fun but Alan/Thad was a great choice and whom every did the hand to hand fight scenes was great. So many good shows again lately

Also the blonde cop reminds me of redneck Elisha Cuthbert

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Binged the whole thing last night, not bad. Would recommend.

• 1Like

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
Finished episodes 1 and 2 last night. Was a great change of pace from all the woke BS crammed in every other show right now. This, Guilded Age and 1883 are my only shows atm.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is good but it feels... stiff for lack of a better word?