Reacher

spronk

FPS noob
would be cool if Tom Cruise brings him into the mission impossible franchise and hands the torch off

but dont join Scientology, Jack Reacher

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Show was entertaining, I had to watch it multiple times to entertain friends from out of town. I'm glad Alan Richardson got a role that broke him away from his past shows. His screams are amazing, his frat alpha stuff was amazing

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
When Reacher bitch slaps Junior in the diner is the best.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Makes sense. Allows them to bring Neagley back for a bigger part.

• 1Like

nu_11

this reacher guy is a real cuck :smuggly:

FTrrzBoXwAAFu2H

FTrrzXUWIAAFUQ1

• 1Salty

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He says all the shit that everyone accuses Chris Pratt of saying. But he’s way less famous.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He says all the shit that everyone accuses Chris Pratt of saying. But he’s way less famous.

huh? he's the polar opposite of pratt. Who thinks pratt is anti gun and anti life?

• 1Like

Homsar

Alan has always came off a pretty humble guy, that said hes taking some phd lol

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Very interesting to hear about the training he did. 15-25 rep range and "only" 6 sets. Not surprised about targeting a 15 rep minimum. More surprised by him getting a group done in 6 sets. Average enhanced person will normally be doing 10-12 sets because they have to work a few different exercises for that group in to deal quality damage at that level of development. I guess due to the fact he goes very high reps he avoids having to do additional sets/exercises for a group.

Must be 2-3 exercises for a group, 2 sets a piece to get his 6 sets.

Homsar

Very interesting to hear about the training he did. 15-25 rep range and "only" 6 sets. Not surprised about targeting a 15 rep minimum. More surprised by him getting a group done in 6 sets. Average enhanced person will normally be doing 10-12 sets because they have to work a few different exercises for that group in to deal quality damage at that level of development. I guess due to the fact he goes very high reps he avoids having to do additional sets/exercises for a group.

I dont know what that means but I remember a video of Jay cutler saying you only need to do 25 minute sessions a day to get huge in a way

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I dont know what that means but I remember a video of Jay cutler saying you only need to do 25 minute sessions a day to get huge in a way

Take what Jay Cutler says with a grain of salt. He was notorious for his 25 set monster volume chest workout. The more drugs you are on the longer you train typically.

Which was completely unheard of even among the top. The guy trained hard. The 25 minutes stuff was just to sell DVDs and workout advice to wannabes.

• 1Picard

Khane

Got something right about marriage
5-6 sets is a very common workout routine. That's what 5-3-1 is based on. 2-3 warmup sets, 3 working sets for each "big" lift (Squat, Bench, Deadlift etc)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If S2/S3 bring back the same top notch writing/dialogue as s1, this is going to be a great time for tv.

Have watched s1 a few times and the amount of shit talking is just great.

• 2Like

Homsar

S1 was pretty awesome. They hit a snag with the injuries ect but I'm excited. Alan fits the role and seems to be diving into the character

• 2Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
my only gripe about s1 was how reacher kicked everyone's ass constantly, multiple at a time, many having weapons, then to get his shit pushed in by a tiny punk w/ a crowbar.

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

my only gripe about s1 was how reacher kicked everyone's ass constantly, multiple at a time, many having weapons, then to get his shit pushed in by a tiny punk w/ a crowbar.
That scene was ridiculous, I think right before that scene is when he got injured