read an article-school and TG

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ok so i am perusing foxnews and read an article where in a school district in NC is not to call its students boys and girls due to transgender students possibly being offended- just students or scholars(ya right)

so my question, since i'm obviously stupid

a transgender person "identifies" as the other sex until they have the operation correct?

so a "transgender" girl(male identifying as a female) or a transgender boy (female identifying as a male)

wouldn't the term boys and girls be NON offensive? since the "girl" id's as a girl and a "boy" as a boy, then the term boys and girls should apply...

unless i'm missing something.....i think it's all fucking idiotic anyway. until the sex change operation, males are males even if dressing as a female and female are females even if dressing as a male.

don't care what bathroom is used- DO care what locker room is used though - due to the OTHERS in the locker room potentially being offended by a person of the opposite sex being in their locker room not said TG person perse.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Fuck all that. Don't pander to clinically crazy people.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
If there is anything I'm intolerant of it's this. I try to be understanding but I don't get it. Every cell in my brain seethes at this retardation.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wrathin3L

Peasant
ok so i am perusing foxnews and read an article where in a school district in NC is not to call its students boys and girls due to transgender students possibly being offended- just students or scholars(ya right)

so my question, since i'm obviously stupid

a transgender person "identifies" as the other sex until they have the operation correct?

so a "transgender" girl(male identifying as a female) or a transgender boy (female identifying as a male)

wouldn't the term boys and girls be NON offensive? since the "girl" id's as a girl and a "boy" as a boy, then the term boys and girls should apply...

unless i'm missing something.....i think it's all fucking idiotic anyway. until the sex change operation, males are males even if dressing as a female and female are females even if dressing as a male.

don't care what bathroom is used- DO care what locker room is used though - due to the OTHERS in the locker room potentially being offended by a person of the opposite sex being in their locker room not said TG person perse.

The whole situation is dumb, but I'm assuming the reasoning is coming from all the recorded instances of "[micro]aggressions" against transgender students trying to be themselves and teachers/peers refusing to identify them by their "proper" nouns/pronouns resulting in law suits against schools/districts. The poster "boy" (for the movement, not the state story is from WI?) being a girl identifying as a boy who's being "punished" for being transgender because a male teacher caught her using the men's room and freaked out. Her mother, a teacher at the school, raised a fuss and it's spiraled out of control since (to include Stars of David green? armbands to identify TG students). It's cheaper to be "progressive" and police speech than it is to install new bathrooms, train teachers/students, or pay settlements/court fees.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
The proper pronoun for a guy born a dude is he and vice versa. Done.

About the bathroom issue. I can care less sharing a bathroom with a he/she/it I don't even know what the fuck. But "we've got to be nice to guys-turned-gals who want to use the ladies' room." What about the women that have been using said restroom all their lives? What if they find it uncomfortable having to share with dongless dudes with tits?

• 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i have another issue with this. if a gay guy is in a changing room with bunch of boys, isn't that technically sexual harassment?

• 1Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Not sure if you're being stupid but don't be stupid. A gay person is not a pedophile.

I'm fairly sure that gays can be around the same sex without fucking everything in sight. In the same way that a straight person could be around the opposite sex without fucking everything in sight.

The majority should not be forced to deal with a small group's psychosis. It's their problem not mine. I'm assuming there have always been men that wished they were women and vice versa. Just as there have always been women with itty bitty titties that wanted big breasts. Whoever invented transgender medical procedures was an asshole.

• 1Solidarity

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Treat all bathrooms like female bathrooms. Stalls and no troughs. Problem solved on the shitter issue.

Treat all dressing rooms like changing rooms in clothing stores. Stalls and no general population stripping. Problem solved on the changing room issue.

Why this is so difficult to understand is beyond me. Someone perving out in a restroom should be treated like they do all perv-outs in restrooms today. That and maybe not demonizing sexuality or nudity in the mainstream media would probably go a long way to solving this "problem."

• 1Solidarity

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That's all well and good for new buildings, and makes sense. But it's not a simple solution for existing ones. Just imagine the freak out if the Federal or a state government made building owners spend billions of dollars renovating existing washrooms in privately owned buildings, or itself spent billions renovating publicly owned ones.

• 1Solidarity

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
How would that even work for dressing rooms at the gym and the likes. Right now you can have 10 people change in front of their lockers in a space about 15 square foot.Move changing to stalls and you end up with either huge lines or locker rooms with of an impossible size.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
If you have XY chromosomes, you are male. If you have XX chromosomes, you are female.

If you have XY chromosomes and really think you should have XX chromosomes, you need to time travel into 200 years into the future when we have nanobots to change your DNA.

• 1Like