Reason hate pirates ninjas

Millie_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Wait... Oh yeah, you assholes bathe in champagne, drive solid silver BMW"s, and keep solid gold AK-47s on your mantles. Yeah, I guess I am poor compared to you.
Yes, yes, and yes. I bathe in Cristal, drive a platinum BMW (silver is for po" folk), and keep some solid gold AKs in every place I need "em.

Don"t hate me because I live the good life. Also, I"m not stupid enough to carry around the cash necessary to support my extravagant lifestyle. I put it all on the Centurion card.

Because it"s only possible for dumb people to be stolen from, right?

Give us a break, The Sinister Urge. You know some tall gangly black dude beat your ass, and stole your bike when you were a kid just like all of us. Don"t deny it. Your self-hating is just further evidence of the truth.

Korbal said:
I"ve been poking fun at you Galiem, as has pretty much everyone (because it is far too easy to do.), but overall I think you are an alright guy. You just need to chill out. I know you say you don"t take this stuff personally, but it is obvious that you are.
Yeah, some times I do, but I just walk away at those points, and come back when I can laugh at this shit again. I"ll always come back to sling shit right back at folks. I"ll likely never admit again that this shit gets to me some times.

Millie, that rocks. I think I"ve got a pic of your car. brb

blindeye_foh

shitlord
Seriously, there"s gotta be a fucking ninja dojo in your town for someone to swipe a purse like that.

Or maybe you married a fucking moron?

Stomplebane_foh

shitlord
The truth has come out. Here is Gayliem"s trashy, fat, whore Lousiana wife with said child next to their car. Mexican woman shown stealing purse.

I only hate extremist muslims. The UAE is actually pretty awesome.

That car belongs to Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, former president of the UAE, and ruler of Abu-Dhabi.

Here"s some shots of his house.

I"m sure that some of y"all have seen these, but I"m also sure that not all of you have.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That car is an Audi, not a BMW. And mine"s interior trim is titanium, not silver. Asshole.

But seroiusly Galiem, quit it with the jesus christ pose. You"re making yourself a target, that"s why people are swarming you. You"re positively begging for it most of the time. You claim that this forum has a mob mentality and eats it"s own all the time, yet I can only think of a few jackasses that got gang-raped in here, and each and everyone of them totally brought it upon themselves. And you"re doing a fine job joining their esteemed company.