Reason hate pirates ninjas

FusedTritium_foh

shitlord
Bring the wife back. We need to get her to promise to not let him post. Then we can watch the fight.

In other words, make Galiem make the story more complicated and fight with himself.

/burn

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Get the wife nekked and take pics of her with "FoHSS > My Wife", then PM the pics to everyone you hate. They will all go kill themselves and you will be better off.

Abysmal_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
We just got a call about this. They found the purse (minus money, of course). It was in a dumpster in the next town over. That completely clears the wife. She didn"t have time between when she left the house and got back to go to that town.
Are the police in the habit of dumpster diving? How the fuck did they find it? And no suspects? I assume there was a witness that saw someone throw a purse in a dumpster (i would certainly call the police if i ever saw such a thing)? or is this a total crock of shit?

C&TV

You know, I"ll probably do that. I"ll spare you despite all the "I hate you" comments because it"s your idea.

First I need to get off my ass, and scan some pics of her when she was younger and hotter to show that kids and age really are at fault here, lest I call down more fire upon myself.

Abysmal said:
Are the police in the habit of dumpster diving? How the fuck did they find it? And no suspects? I assume there was a witness that say someone throw a purse in a dumpster (i would certainly call the police if i ever saw such a thing)? or is this a total crock of shit?
Apparently some one was throwing something away, and saw the purse. The wife"s handling it. I don"t want to talk to the lady who found it because personally, I"ve come to believe that the thief was some one"s senile grandfather (who made a good deal of money prior to retirement). When grampa brought home a purse, they did what 90% of the rational people in the world would do: They took the money, and returned the purse.

The wife"s cousin says that most of the folks at the bank were pretty old, and the others were getting there. Some old fart probably got confused, and thought the purse was his. No, it"s not a crock of shit. If I were going to make up a story to post here, then I"d try to pick one that wouldn"t make my wife sound stupid.

Abysmal said:
post them, i"d be interested in seeing them.
I don"t think I"d post them in a regular thread. Of all the things that I"ve ever done here that have begged for me to be flamed, that would be the grand daddy king of them all. brb in a few. I"m going to hook up the scanner, and scan in some of her older pics.

edit: Thanks, C&TV. Ironically, I think I"d get along with most of y"all pretty easily IRL.

Abysmal_foh

shitlord
i don"t think you"ll get flamed any more as everyone has already seen your wife later in life, if anything she has to look a good deal more attractive.

Lucane Darkseraphim said:
Wow, wtf. That is a horrible thing to say about your wife.
No it"s not. She"s still hot to me, but it"s common knowledge that folks get wider and saggier as they age (especially after kids). Hell, there"s even a couple of corny love songs out there about Soandso Him still loving Soanso Her after she gets big with age. Besides, hell, it"s not like I"m in the shape I was in at 16 or even 21.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
I don"t know why I care, but Galiem, SERIOUSLY, for your own sake, do not post any pictures. I can"t even fathom the sheer amount of own that will rain down upon you.

Just stop, and come back when this shit is over.

I"m not going to post anything nude of her Paen. Also, if people bitch and flame about these, then they"re just being stupid, and they like their women cloned.

When she was younger -- yeah. Smaller, etc. Same goes for 99.9999999% of the women who have had kids, so for the haters: Welcome to reality. You"re going to hate it here.

GaliemVaelant said:
No it"s not. She"s still hot to me, but it"s common knowledge that folks get wider and saggier as they age (especially after kids). Hell, there"s even a couple of corny love songs out there about Soandso Him still loving Soanso Her after she gets big with age. Besides, hell, it"s not like I"m in the shape I was in at 16 or even 21.
No, it is awful. It is never all right to degrade your wife in attempts to please us - people who frankly have been complete dicks to you.

We live in the here and now. It is not proper to criticize your wife about her looks like that, especially after she just came on here to defend your story (if that was even her).

Lucane Darkseraphim said:
No, it is awful. It is never all right to degrade your wife in attempts to please us - people who frankly have been complete dicks to you.

We live in the here and now. It is not proper to criticize your wife about her looks like that, especially after she just came on here to defend your story (if that was even her).
Actually, I"ve been posting exactly what she has asked me to post from the post you"re getting on to me about and on until this one.

Here.. I"ll let her take over posting for a minute. I hate playing messenger, especially when I have to say shit I probably shouldn"t say in order to do it.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
This is like watching one of the pathetic friends all of us seem to have who keep doing stupid shit then ask around for advice on how to stop, get said good advice then go and do the same fucking retarded shit they always do.

jesus christ man