Reason hate pirates ninjas

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Galiem, I think you are the worst poster to ever grace these forums.

but, you"re fun to fuck with

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
aren"t you a scientist or something??
I thought he was ex-military and is in school, supposedly taking physics, despite the fact he doesn"t know... physics.

Eomer said:
I thought he was ex-military and is in school, supposedly taking physics, despite the fact he doesn"t know... physics.
Like I"ve told you before, the post that you take your evidence for that from included a solution given to you by a Nobel prize winner.

Besides, like you"re god damn Murray Gell-Mann.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
meh, I"m a university dropout turned plumber. And I still understood the problem better than you.

As far as the stuff from the Nobel prize winner goes, I"m too lazy to go back and look at it, don"t remember, and don"t give much of a shit because anything filtered through your intellect quickly becomes useless anyways.

randomguy_foh

shitlord
Ive read alot of this post and I am calling shennanigans. Am I to believe your wife had more than 60 bucks in cash including credit cards and checks ?

Thats crazy. Since you seem worried about the amount, I cant assume its something like 61 dollars or 65, but it is actually a good amount of money. Let"s say she has 100 dollars on her. That could buy some decent street drugs, if it was marijuanna. If you are getting crack off the street or pcp , there are limited spots to get 60 dollars worth crack from. Not all locations would sell that.

The ninja thief probably hid till your wife left then went to get the drugs. No one takes the money and runs to spend it unless its a bank robbery. Thats how they get caught. Cops think the thief was a crackhead they goto local corners and ask questions. If you told them how much was in the purse, the police would go and find out where it was most likely bought. They can measure the difference in distance from the crime to location. With this information they can get time of crime, time travel, etc. Or it can be just filed in an investigation that would be looked at in a few months.

This is where I ask, why was she parked in this parking lot ? If she works with that many rich people, are you , yourself rich ? Are you the poor people in the town the rich spit on , or do you drive with them to that town for their daily spitting ?

You got home, finished talking to the police, i hope, jumped on the computer and wrote a rant on this forum. You probably have a American Express Black Card.

Kaxmax_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Yeah, her cousin was with her, in the car. Maybe her cousin"s the pirate, but it obviously was neither in the car nor in the bank when she found it missing.
Wait a second...your wife"s cousin was in the car also, am I getting that right? So not only did your wife miss this alleged robber, but her cousin did too? Two adults don"t notice someone walking up to the car and ganking a purse?

What"s next in this bullshit story of yours?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dude, it"s pretty tough seeing someone approach your car when you have glass on all four sides of you, okay?

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
heh galiem hasnt admitted he made the whole thing up yet? his story was so full of holes i cant imagine why he is still sticking with it. also the above poster has a very good point. where is the police report?

Kaxmax_foh

shitlord
I"m betting the cousin turns out to be legally blind in his left eye, which happens to be the side the robber attacked from. Just a hunch.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
To me the biggest thing that doesn"t make any sense is the purse being on the roof of the car. Let"s assume it"s a four door car, and wifey was going to put the kid intheir kiddy seat in the back, side of the car is mostly irrelevant. Cousin is sitting in car (that"s what I gather from Galiem"s story), most likely shotgun. So wifey approaches a back door for the car, opens it, and decides "jeez my purse is in the way." Instead of doing the intelligent thing and handing it to the cousin, dumping it over the front seat into the driver"s seat, or putting it down in the back seat, she puts it on the roof. The best assumption would be that the purse ends up pretty much directly over the door wifey is now standing at, bent over fucking around with a child seat. Said purse would be almost directly over her head.

Depending on what kind of vehicle you drive, chances are the purse had to be taken from thesame location wifey was standing at. At the very least the same side of the car. I"m no giant at 5"9", but when I towel dry my car I can only reach maybe 2/3 of the way across my car, and even then that"s awkward. Unless the thief was also extremely tall along with being fucking invisible, they"d not be able to get at the purse from the other side of the car. And now that I think about it, if they did, your wife would have to be completely blind to have not seen them anyway (as she"d be looking at least partially in that direction while she was leaned into the car).

So basically, the thief had to sneak up directly behind your wife to take the purse, without her noticing. On top of that, your kid didn"t make any sort of reaction (no idea how old they are) even though they"d probably be looking at mommy, and hence at the direction the theif would be coming from.

On top of that, your cousin is also in the car, and managed to not see anyone sneak up behind your wife and take the purse and magically disapear.

None of this makes any sense man. I"d honestly question the wife about it and see if you spot inconsistencies, something doesn"t make sense.

Abysmal_foh

shitlord
this picture clearly demonstrates how difficult it would have been to take the purse. the passenger in the front seat if simply looking straight ahead would have seen anyone appraoching from the front or to their side (passenger and driver side front windows), making this approach impossible. the bent over ho would clearly be able to see out the rear side windows and rear passenger side quarter/rear windshield making this approach impossible. the only angle someone could approach would be from directly behind and even this is highly unlikely because it means the person had to ORIGINATE from this angle because there was no cover (non busy parking lot, few scattered cars, all luxury vehicles). what are the odds the person was already standing directly behind her when she set her purse down? lastly, even if they WERE in the right place at the right time, what person could get THAT close, i mean literally reaching above her head since people almost always put things ON THE ROOF and all with NO cover.

edit: eomer beat me to the explanation while i was chopping and looking for pics on google. same conclusion basically, but now we have a pic. it is a 2 door, but its besides the point since the passenger would be able to see out both theirs and the drivers side front windows.

also eomer, we can assume that the passenger would be speaking with his wife and thus ALSO looking in the direction of the thief only NOT obscured by the wife"s body like the child would be. she would have a clear shot out the drivers side front and part of the drivers side rear. NO way cousin would miss anyone come from behind. no chance.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is a Reason to Hate People imo. Mainly Galiem and his never ending attention whoring and pathological lying. Get the fuck off the internet you stupid asshole.

Okay I know you people don"t like my husband, and you think I"m ugly, and all the other bull shit you post on this site. I"m going to tell you what happened. I went to the bank to get our tax refund check cashed. My cousin went with me so that I could deposit some of the money into her checking account so we can upgrade the computer. We came out of the bank and my 14 month old son started screaming. My cousin unlocked the car, and she was trying to help me get the squirming, screaming baby into his car seat. I set the purse on top of the car because if I hadn"t I would have dropped my baby. We got him buckled up eventually, and I looked up to get my purse. It was gone. There were about 4 cars in the parking lot. One other man came out of the bank about the same time we did. I know he was the one to take it. He was parked right next to us, and I couldn"t hear anything because my little banshee was wailing. I was bent over putting him in the carseat, as was my cousin. I went to the police station right after it happened. I"m not stupid. My husband isn"t stupid. I"m just easily distracted when my kids are screaming.

Korbal_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
i hate to be a bandwagoneer but you sir are fucking retarded. it"s like blaezenfury found some half-assed grammar skills and got a new account. What kind of fucking logic are you working with here?
That made me lol irl. It"s so true.