Reason hate pirates ninjas

Korbal_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
It"s not bullshit. (This is Mary, his wife still talking.) My purse was really stolen this morning. I am really upset about this. Because of this, all of my plans are gone. I had over 800 dollars in that purse that I had just gotten out of the bank. I was going straight from there to pay the tuition that I still owe. That"s why there was so much in there. All of our money was not in there thank god. We"ll still be able to feed our kids and pay our bills.
If you are stupid enough to take out $800+ dollars out of a bank topay tuition in cash(and then leave it unattended), you deserve to have it stolen. I honestly have a very hard time believing the whole "there is no online banking stuff around here" story.

Diwali_foh

shitlord
Korbal said:
If you are stupid enough to take out $800+ dollars out of a bank topay tuition in cash(and then leave it unattended), you deserve to have it stolen. I honestly have a very hard time believing the whole "there is no online banking stuff around here" story.
Its Louisiana, do you really have a hard time believing it.

blindeye_foh

shitlord
wait i didnt read any of the thread, couldnt she just write a check? or pay it with a credit card then transfer the money from the account to the credit card like whenever?

Proctor72521_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Okay I know you people don"t like my husband, and you think I"m ugly, and all the other bull shit you post on this site. I"m going to tell you what happened. I went to the bank to get our tax refund check cashed. My cousin went with me so that I could deposit some of the money into her checking account so we can upgrade the computer. We came out of the bank and my 14 month old son started screaming. My cousin unlocked the car, and she was trying to help me get the squirming, screaming baby into his car seat. I set the purse on top of the car because if I hadn"t I would have dropped my baby. We got him buckled up eventually, and I looked up to get my purse. It was gone. There were about 4 cars in the parking lot. One other man came out of the bank about the same time we did. I know he was the one to take it. He was parked right next to us, and I couldn"t hear anything because my little banshee was wailing. I was bent over putting him in the carseat, as was my cousin. I went to the police station right after it happened. I"m not stupid. My husband isn"t stupid. I"m just easily distracted when my kids are screaming.
What the hell are you trying to achieve?

1. We don"t give a fuck.
2. You"re going to get made fun of as long as you keep posting.
3. You have absolutely nothing to gain from posting this shit on here.
4. We don"t give a fuck.

Do you have something to prove to us? I"m seriously dumbfounded as to what the fuck compels you retards to keep posting.

I have to hand it to you though, this has Rickshaw Hall of Fame potential written all over it.

Bizantium_foh

shitlord
Galiem ya know... I just took the time to actually read your crock of SHIT!

Let me just say that both you and your wife are incredibly stupid

first you"re wife is DUMB for leaving her purse somewhere else over yonder!
and you"re DUMB for getting married to such a DUMB woman!

Bunkertor 7 said:
Seriously, just stop while you"re ahead Galiem and Wife. Bad things will only ensue if you both continue to post in this thread.
Bad things ensue on this board no matter what. This thread is proof of exactly what I was saying. This board is a cross section of humanity. Someone gets stolen from, you assholes attack.

Humanity is scum. Human beings thrive on the misery of others, and the only people that any human being can feel kinship with in the least are those who enjoy attempting to inflict misery in the same way that they do.

The only time that anyone on this board says something nice is when something truly fucked up is done. I"m not worried about being "ahead," nor do I care if people hate me or not. I"d rather be hated by freaks like these assholes than to be the same as they.

Bizantium_foh

shitlord
I agree with Illmatic Static From the Attic Enigmatic - I too thinks Galiem plays both his wife and husband

GaliemVaelant said:
Bad things ensue on this board no matter what. This thread is proof of exactly what I was saying. This board is a cross section of humanity. Someone gets stolen from, you assholes attack.

Humanity is scum. Human beings thrive on the misery of others, and the only people that any human being can feel kinship with in the least are those who enjoy attempting to inflict misery in the same way that they do.

The only time that anyone on this board says something nice is when something truly fucked up is done. I"m not worried about being "ahead," nor do I care if people hate me or not. I"d rather be hated by freaks like these assholes than to be the same as they.
We didnt attack James when he showed us his ugly spider bite
No one attacked me for having phne sex with a 13 year old girl

we attack you and your wife because you two are just stupid. Especially you"re wife!
I"m suprised the kid didnt get ninja"d too