Reason hate pirates ninjas

Riska~_foh

shitlord
because, oddly enough, this forum means more to GV than it does to Bfuck. tho looking at his wife im not sure why he feels the need to "escape" ....

RE: Assburgers...

bum bum bum

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Let"s suppose I believe all this bullshit Gayliem (and his hag of a wife) is spouting...

It takes two full grown [lol, fat] adults to put a 20 lbs child [on his way to being fat] in a car seat?

You [the fat wife] deposited money in your cousin"s checking account to upgrade your computer [especially, when it"s already been established that a) your hick town prefers cash b) it"s YOUR tax refund]?

You [the fat wife] cash your entire tax refund [lol, moron] at a new bank with no security?

You [the fat wife] think that you can stop your husband from posting here [lol, public computers]?

W

Wrathcaster

wow... just wow. i just don"t know what to make of it all. is this actually the first time someone has been removed from this forum without a ban??

GaliemVaelant said:
I"m just easily distracted when mykidsare screaming.
From other posts:
Every time we win something, and someone gets that moment, it"s like watchin my son on Christmas morning....
I love my son, and never ever will do anything to hurt him.
By the way, my fucking house is spotless, my son is happy,
I dunno, maybe he had more kids and just has never posted about them. But something about that sentence seems fishy.

It"s not bullshit. (This is Mary, his wife still talking.) My purse was really stolen this morning. I am really upset about this. Because of this, all of my plans are gone. I had over 800 dollars in that purse that I had just gotten out of the bank. I was going straight from there to pay the tuition that I still owe. That"s why there was so much in there. All of our money was not in there thank god. We"ll still be able to feed our kids and pay our bills.

Abysmal was on the right track with his picture. After reviewing the evidence it seems that his wife was clearly sapped by a rogue at the time while a pirate used some type of silent device to slowly lift the purse off the top of the car to avoid startling the baby. It"s uncertain at the time whether the cousin may or may not have been the pirate or rogue. They were seen fleeing in an Escalade.