Reason hate pirates ninjas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Riska~_foh

shitlord
it was me bitch. still have my cock imprint on your head from when i smacked with my man sausage?....haha i"ll fuckin do it agaqin and have Zimmer with me next time....Arrrr!!!

ninja-pirate edit: You said you put your purse on the car so you wouldnt drop your kid? Next time, do us all a favor and drop the kid so we dont have to watch your fag husband gay up the boards more...goddamn i want a blaezan vs galiem thread now...

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Please make your stupid asshole of a husband stop posting on our boards. He is hated here. This is a serious request, you married an e-piece of shit.

Are you that pussy whipped you aren"t allowed to post here anymore Galiem? I think I might like your wife after all

Edit- its fucking pathetic you had you wife come on to a forum that ridicules her for the sake of validating your story.

Edit 2I KNOW YOURE FUCKING READING THIS

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Thank fucking God. Or is this another one of his other personalities talking? Is this another self ban that will last a week? I hope he"s gone for good.

P.S. Assburgers.

Riska~_foh

shitlord
i give it a week before he realizes how much his RL sucks and come back here with another disorder to validate his gayness. Man it must suck to be that pathetic