Recommend a dating site

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
this thread is a fucking joke, can i ask an honest question you are in shape, dont look like charles manson, clearly you can communicate with women, why the fuck are you on these websites? quality of life here cannot be better than actually stepping foot outside and meeting someone.

I completely get why warhead is on these sites, just look at the fucking guy but anyone that isnt down right ugly as fuck, completely socially awkward and isnt teetering on weighing 300pounds, will probably be better off meeting women the way we have been since you know forever?
I changed pictures, Araysar was right, I made a better picture and I got 2 compliments today. The thread isn't a joke. I've just never tried, it always just came to me.

SCIENCE, bitches.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
this thread is a fucking joke, can i ask an honest question you are in shape, dont look like charles manson, clearly you can communicate with women, why the fuck are you on these websites? quality of life here cannot be better than actually stepping foot outside and meeting someone.

I completely get why warhead is on these sites, just look at the fucking guy but anyone that isnt down right ugly as fuck, completely socially awkward and isnt teetering on weighing 300pounds, will probably be better off meeting women the way we have been since you know forever?
Tecknoe, bro, let me put in perspective for you. You like steak? Of course you do it's fucking delicious. Let's say you've only ever eaten london broil. You had no fucking idea there were different cuts of beef, you thought steak was just london goddamn broil but you still loved it because it's steak! One day I come into your house and I say, WTF are you eating this shit for? It probably seems great to you because you're too goddamn stupid to realize there are other, better options out there. Ignorance is bliss, haven't you ever seen the matrix? Then I present to you the perfectly cooked Ribeye. You can't goddamn believe what your mouth is telling your brain... "How the hell did I not know such pleasure existed in life?".

Guess what man. Pretend only weirdos and invalids use dating sites. That leaves more spoils for me. Online dating is the Ribeye bro.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I never did the dating site thing but always had a positive opinion of it. There's something compelling about large amounts of people divulging their lives on a database and having it match you up with specific people. What puts me off about it though is how the soft-cap of how many women you can approach before you get pegged as a loser doesn't exist online like it does in RL. So the successful men on these sites generally shotgun-blast hundreds or thousands of messages out a week which means that every woman of note has to sift through so many invitations. If someone were to be conservative and pick out a few individuals they thought were great matches they'd have very little chance of success.

C'est la vie, I'm married and glad I don't have to worry about the dating scene.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire

I don't drink, and I don't do the bar scene. This is the easiest way to meet people, especially since I have a kid. It cuts down on the time for actually searching for someone who is also single.

Khane

I never did the dating site thing but always had a positive opinion of it. There's something compelling about large amounts of people divulging their lives on a database and having it match you up with specific people. What puts me off about it though is how the soft-cap of how many women you can approach before you get pegged as a loser doesn't exist online like it does in RL. So the successful men on these sites generally shotgun-blast hundreds or thousands of messages out a week which means that every woman of note has to sift through so many invitations. If someone were to be conservative and pick out a few individuals they thought were great matches they'd have very little chance of success.

C'est la vie, I'm married and glad I don't have to worry about the dating scene.
Well, anecdotal and all, as everything is with this kind of thing. I do not message a ton of women. I very selectively message women and I still meet a lot of people. Of course... I'm still single so take that for what it's worth. But you don't need to copy/paste blast the sites to find success.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me from these sites. As I said I use a template. I was out with a girl who said near the very beginning of our first date "I have a funny story to tell you later but I have to see if you're worth it". We hit it off and about 2 hours later I asked her why she had said that. She laughed and said "You're message is a copy/paste. You sent my friend a very similar message though you did put some things from my profile in it". Naturally I asked why the hell her friend didn't respond to me. I fucked her later that night. She was a pediatrician.

Yes I realize I just said that I do in fact copy/paste. But it's more like 3-5 women in the span of a week. Not 100 a day.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i dont really message at all. the girls message me, i sift through them and then pick the ones to respond to. i basically never go looking at profiles anymore to be honest

I changed pictures, Araysar was right, I made a better picture and I got 2 compliments today. The thread isn't a joke. I've just never tried, it always just came to me.

SCIENCE, bitches.
the picture is 95% of the profile

i had mine done by a professional photographer. he was doing some face shots for me for business purposes, etc. so i made him do a few extra ones for the dating site. so worth it.

Khane

i dont really message at all. the girls message me, i sift through them and then pick the ones to respond to. i basically never go looking at profiles anymore to be honest
I wish I was tall, dark and handsome with perfect bone structure. I have to be funny and shit though. It's exhausting.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Glad to hear it works well for you, Khane, without having to spam.

Araysar is full of shit generally. Also the other posters elucidated my point about there being a dichotomy between some people's ability to correspond on the internet and in person.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Tuco, I am pretty much always serious. When did I ever bullshit?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro, I am all American. I even use "bro" all the time.

Want me to post my naturalization certificate?

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Tuco, you met me irl.

When we were at that club, I wasn't in the godly shape I'm in now, but I still was confident and out spoken. That cute waitress even asked for us to stay for the party, even though we were the only white people there.

It helped that I said I eat pussy, but regardless. Haha.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We had a good time. How hard is it for you to get black girls from dating sites vs white girls?

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
In the past year, I have slept with 3 black chicks and 4 white chicks. Honestly, it was a bit harder to get into the black girls pants. This one girl I'm seeing now, she's half black half white, born in holland. Speaks 4 languages, very attractive. I don't foresee sleeping with her for at least another month.

As far as the initial message, I have had more success getting responses from white girls.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
4HuKBYn.jpg