Recommend a dating site

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been single for less than a month, and I have gone out with 3 women from OK Cupid, and slept with one of them. I have dates set up with 2 new girls in the next week and a 3rd date with one of the previous. I have yet to be catfished and the quality of women is pretty high.

As far as match.com, I heard if you're not a subscriber, you can't have conversations with people. Fuck that and fuck spending money.
Can't believe no one else mentioned it -- it's great you're banging all these chicks, but how do we know they're not hags?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hey man, it's totally fine to bag a horse face every once in a while. They are way more appreciative and will let you do practically anything.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
rrr_img_43306.jpg

rrr_img_43307.jpg
rrr_img_43308.jpg
rrr_img_43309.jpg

I thought my integrity meant something around here?

Khane

Well there's the only real problem with online dating sites. You post your pictures on the internet and now they are fair game for everyone, everywhere

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
There's a pretty big difference between dating sites, and hook-up sites. If anyone wants to pull a Celebrindal, you can easily do the same on dozens of sites and Craigslist as well. I have a feeling the original intent of this thread was pointed more towards the end of the spectrum of adults actually looking for legitimate relationships, not just random wet holes to put your dick in.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Oh, don't get me confused. I do want a relationship. I just haven't found one worth keeping. Well possibly right now. The girl I may or may not have talked about above, is a multi racial girl from Holland who speaks English/Dutch/French/German/Italian, has a good job, incredibly attractive, intelligent, and her favorite movie is Shaun of the Dead. I haven't slept with her, and I'm taking it real slow to build a bond with her. Our third date will be on Sunday, and she's already getting attached to me. I can see myself falling in love with her.

But I figure I might as well have as much fun as I can in the mean time before getting serious with her.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That's the international sign for not being ready to settle down. Basically you like the idea of a girlfriend except for when it might impede with getting other tail. If the girl you are with doesn't immediately make you want to stop looking at other women, she isn't the right one.

Do everyone a favor and stay single until that urge subsides a bit. I say this as someone who basically did that. I just got married for the first time finally last year at the age of 34. There's nothing wrong with being single. Do it and have fun for as long as you have the urge to.

Khane

That's the international sign for not being ready to settle down. Basically you like the idea of a girlfriend except for when it might impede with getting other tail. If the girl you are with doesn't immediately make you want to stop looking at other women, she isn't the right one.

Do everyone a favor and stay single until that urge subsides a bit. I say this as someone who basically did that. I just got married for the first time finally last year at the age of 34. There's nothing wrong with being single. Do it and have fun for as long as you have the urge to.
I think Wombat is right with that whole shiney new toy theory. People who would otherwise be completely content and happy settling down forego it just because "Well, I like this person but... I wonder what else is just a mouse click away. Looking won't hurt right?" And then that turns into "Well, just sending a friendly message wouldn't hurt right?" and then "I owe it to myself to see if this person is "better"".

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a pretty big difference between dating sites, and hook-up sites. If anyone wants to pull a Celebrindal, you can easily do the same on dozens of sites and Craigslist as well. I have a feeling the original intent of this thread was pointed more towards the end of the spectrum of adults actually looking for legitimate relationships, not just random wet holes to put your dick in.
No, the original intent of this thread was to provide future material for the Girls Who Broke Your Heart thread.