Recommend a dating site

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hows that being a pussy considering the scenario? You think the mouthbreathers who engage in that behavior wait for you to finish shopping and come back to your car so they can watch you struggle to get in?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No, but why does that matter? You couldn't have made any less sense if you'd asked what the grackles in the parking lot think of it all.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
After my horrible streak of dating RNG only 9 days ago I get a message from a chick on OkC last Sunday evening. She's a mildy bohemian/artistic single mom from the White Rock Lake/Casa Linda part of east Dallas, really cute and totally my type. We messaged maybe 12 times, I gave her my number, she texted me the next morning and we met that night. That was a week ago Monday and we've seen each other and had crazy ass sex every day since. Spent this weekend in an expensive hotel room banging each others brains out, drinking champagne, smoking weed, and taking dirty pictures. It was fucking AWESOME.

I'm leaving for the summer in four weeks so putting a clock on the whole thing from the get go has strangely relieved alot of the pressure that goes along with an early, fiery relationship. We're just going to have as much fun as we can while we can and not worry about the "future". It's great.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
After my horrible streak of dating RNG only 9 days ago I get a message from a chick on OkC last Sunday evening. She's a mildy bohemian/artistic single mom from the White Rock Lake/Casa Linda part of east Dallas, really cute and totally my type. We messaged maybe 12 times, I gave her my number, she texted me the next morning and we met that night. That was a week ago Monday and we've seen each other and had crazy ass sex every day since. Spent this weekend in an expensive hotel room banging each others brains out, drinking champagne, smoking weed, and taking dirty pictures. It was fucking AWESOME.

I'm leaving for the summer in four weeks so putting a clock on the whole thing from the get go has strangely relieved alot of the pressure that goes along with an early, fiery relationship. We're just going to have as much fun as we can while we can and not worry about the "future". It's great.
Congrats bro, any tips from escaping fatty hell on OKC? Finally went on my first OKC date last night, and she probably was 30lbs heavier than her photos. Nothing sinks my heart more than seeing the date walk through the door and thinking "aww fuck, Orca"..

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Been seeing a woman I met on Match for the past couple weeks or so. Everything was going great. We were going out multiple times a week, had a lot in common, got along great, and she seemed genuinely interested in continuing it into a serious relationship. Until today. She texts me to say an old boyfriend walked into her workplace and now her head is all messed up. Wants to back away and "evaluate her feelings." Feels bad, man.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Nope, it's a numbers game man. Maybe answer a bunch of those questions so you get a higher % match. That has definitely kept the bible thumping/uptight/not bright ones off of me. Only advice I have is don't waste time dicking around messaging. Get em in front of you with a drink ASAP. It's too easy to get bored or find a reason not to get to it if you spend 4 days texting all week before you have even seen them.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Congrats bro, any tips from escaping fatty hell on OKC? Finally went on my first OKC date last night, and she probably was 30lbs heavier than her photos. Nothing sinks my heart more than seeing the date walk through the door and thinking "aww fuck, Orca"..
Dont setup "dates" imo. Really any first meet with someone online should be like at a place to get just a drink or at a park.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You just gotta get better at honing your fatty detection skills. I'm pretty good at it now after years of practice. Typically the biggest indicator a chick is fat is when she has nothing but selfies taken at a downward angle with her face angled to one side. And basically, if she has no body shots just move the fuck on.

You also might want to say something "shallow" early on in your profile that would piss off a woman who knows she's fat but doesn't want to admit, but in shape women would like. Something like "I need a woman who values personal fitness and a healthy lifestyle. It may seem shallow but physical attraction is an important part of any relationship"

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You just gotta get better at honing your fatty detection skills. I'm pretty good at it now after years of practice. Typically the biggest indicator a chick is fat is when she has nothing but selfies taken at a downward angle with her face angled to one side. And basically, if she has no body shots just move the fuck on.

You also might want to say something "shallow" early on in your profile that would piss off a woman who knows she's fat but doesn't want to admit, but in shape women would like. Something like "I need a woman who values personal fitness and a healthy lifestyle. It may seem shallow but physical attraction is an important part of any relationship"
That's so spot on regarding how they obfuscate their fatness. The "downward side facing selfie" seems to be the de-facto standard for hiding The Fat. The chick I went on a date with though was average (True Average) in her pics, but they were obviously old because she showed up full hog.

I do have "Though I'm certainly not going to be first pick for the cover of Men's Health magazine, I do keep in shape and expect the same from my partner". Obviously they aren't reading it, or I need to be more explicit along the lines of "NO FUCKING FATTIES".

Khane

Do not slight yourself in any way. Saying "Though I'm certainly not going to be..." is like saying "Hey I'm average and it's ok if you think you're average too". Which it obviously isn't. You got to put down what you want to pick up!

People in general like to feel challenged. It's exciting. Don't try to be the reasonable, realistic, down to earth beta male. That's one thing that RP has right, be a fucking man (that doesn't mean be an asshole, just, be unapologetically confident)

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good line.

Which brings up an interesting topic: has anyone had to have a chat with a GF/wife because they started gaining significant weight? I've actually told a girl that gained 20+ pounds over ~6 months when she was curvy to begin with (yes, actually curvy, not a slampig) that there are limits to attraction and while she's not near them yet, if she balloons up I saw it ending the relationship. It was worded more sensitively, but that was the gist. I don't think she ever got down to beginning of the relationship weight again, but the upwards trend tailed off. No idea if what I said made a difference or if she had worked off ~20 lbs before we met and then went back to her lazy weight.

Khane

If you aren't attracted you HAVE to say something. Because it's going to end the relationship anyway if you feel that strongly about it. If she decides you telling her she needs to be a responsible human being who has a little pride in herself and how she presents herself to the world is a dealbreaker for her I think you've both saved yourselves some time and aggravation.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you aren't attracted you HAVE to say something. Because it's going to end the relationship anyway if you feel that strongly about it. If she decides you telling her she needs to be a responsible human being who has a little pride in herself and how she presents herself to the world is a dealbreaker for her I think you've both saved yourselves some time and aggravation.
Truth.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's interesting. #1 in your list doesn't mean much to me, I think it's perfectly reasonable for anyone in any walk of life, kids or not, to have monetary expectations. It's naive not to. In fact I find it to be a severe red flag when a woman my age (I'm 32) is still pretending money doesn't matter and love will triumph over all.

#3 I've never seen. That's kind of funny actually. Why would you ever publicly say the kid's dad is a loser and allude to job related difficulties? You might as well say "I'm really stupid and decided to have a kid when I shouldn't have but don't want to be a responsible adult, please take care of me"
It's not something they'll put on their profile, it's something that comes out within 1 date... My ex was an alcoholic loser, or he did drugs, or he cheated on me.. It's basically just her saying that she is tired of getting pumped and dumped by alphas, and now she wants to give passionless duty sex to a beta.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been seeing a woman I met on Match for the past couple weeks or so. Everything was going great. We were going out multiple times a week, had a lot in common, got along great, and she seemed genuinely interested in continuing it into a serious relationship. Until today. She texts me to say an old boyfriend walked into her workplace and now her head is all messed up. Wants to back away and "evaluate her feelings." Feels bad, man.
That is girl-code for she fucked him.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't worry gnomedolph. I've been the ex in that situation. He'll most likely fuck her, film it, and then send her back to you in a couple of days.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just be sure to give her all the space she needs. Don't reach out or anything. Get back online and pull more tail too

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
That sucks. She really torpedoed the shit out of it. Hopefully your next go-round will be better.

I've never understood the "gotta see about my ex" thing. Then again, I don't start dating right after I get out of a serious relationship. Unfortunately, I think I'm in the minority.

That line may as well read "I'm a giant fucking flake and not worth another thought. Sorry for pretending to be a decent human being."