Recommend a dating site

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't understand that shit at all. It's not like it's difficult to set an alarm or cancel the morning of. And it isn't that people like that are "flaky", it's that they are inconsiderate shitheads. That's a real jimmie rustler.
No, he just tried to turn the nurse into a girlfriend type, when she was really just a slut that only wanted to fuck... he was trying to wife her up, and that was her way of letting him know that she lost interest as soon as he tried to turn it into something "real".

This is pretty much the reality of dating most women... Just don't ever show them that side of you, and you should be good and the flaking will stop.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Seems like I've broken through the fatty brigade and am now fielding emails from semi-hotties with kids that are looking for "Stable New Daddy with Money". Progress I guess.. One thing interesting/good about OkCupid is their set of 2000+ questions to answer, which happen to include sexually explicit ones, and you can search profiles based on answer response. So I've spammed all the "thin, athletic" body types that said "yes" to liking anal. Stay tuned.
Do they actually message you and literally say they're looking for a "Stable New Daddy with Money"? I've gotten plenty of messages where I can pick that up from the subtext, but no one actually comes out and says it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I really doubt they are saying it. It's just usually fairly obvious. They say things like "I'm not looking for a new dad for my daughter, she already has one".

Oh right of course, you definitely wouldn't want a decent man in your life who likes kids since you have one. Hahaha.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do NOT date single mothers. Fuck them if you're desperate... but do NOT date them. It NEVER is a good idea.

iannis

Musty Nester
No she wasn't working that night I know for sure.

Tonight's date was a bust. DFW has to be ground zero for flaky, inconsiderate chicks. I'm not going to bother going into details, but Jesus titty Christ my dating RNG is really on a bad run lately.
No, they're all pretty much terrible.

I'm starting to think there is a reason WHY they're single at this age.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Do NOT date single mothers. Fuck them if you're desperate... but do NOT date them. It NEVER is a good idea.
At my age there is no getting around this. In fact, at this age, something must really be wrong with them if they don't have kids/never been married. So, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm gonna end up a step-dad sometime in the future.

As for my Match experience, I joined on a Friday night and had a date the following Tuesday. It went well and we just had a second date which also went well. I really like her, but it would really be something if I end up with the very first girl I found on Match. I'm not holding my breath.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Do they actually message you and literally say they're looking for a "Stable New Daddy with Money"? I've gotten plenty of messages where I can pick that up from the subtext, but no one actually comes out and says it.
3 different indicators:

1) They've answered the "money" related questions in a way that it's obvious. For instance answering "extremely important" to "how important to you that your significant other earn a very good living"

2) They put in their how they like/have taste in expensive things and "like to be pampered", yet put their job as teacher or admin assistant.

3) They have overtly slutty pictures, state that their kids' dad is a loser that isn't in the picture anymore, and allude to job related difficulties in their lives.

Khane

That's interesting. #1 in your list doesn't mean much to me, I think it's perfectly reasonable for anyone in any walk of life, kids or not, to have monetary expectations. It's naive not to. In fact I find it to be a severe red flag when a woman my age (I'm 32) is still pretending money doesn't matter and love will triumph over all.

#3 I've never seen. That's kind of funny actually. Why would you ever publicly say the kid's dad is a loser and allude to job related difficulties? You might as well say "I'm really stupid and decided to have a kid when I shouldn't have but don't want to be a responsible adult, please take care of me"

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
That's interesting. #1 in your list doesn't mean much to me, I think it's perfectly reasonable for anyone in any walk of life, kids or not, to have monetary expectations. It's naive not to. In fact I find it to be a severe red flag when a woman my age (I'm 32) is still pretending money doesn't matter and love will triumph over all.
Yeah, to elaborate on #1, I'm not talking about a successful chick that puts something like "lawyer" or even "office manager" as her job description. I'm talking "going back to school", "hairdresser", "kindergarten teacher", etc.. I have absolutely no qualms with a successful woman wanting equal or better in her mate. But if you're basically describing yourself as near broke and then put emphasis on how much money you want your mate to make..

#3 I've never seen. That's kind of funny actually. Why would you ever publicly say the kid's dad is a loser and allude to job related difficulties? You might as well say "I'm really stupid and decided to have a kid when I shouldn't have but don't want to be a responsible adult, please take care of me"
Pretty much. But these are the chicks with really bad bathroom selfies, bad grammar, bad tattoos, and the occasional facial piercing. Their entire life appears to be one big facepalm of bad choices.

Khane

Yeah, to elaborate on #1, I'm not talking about a successful chick that puts something like "lawyer" or even "office manager" as her job description. I'm talking "going back to school", "hairdresser", "kindergarten teacher", etc.. I have absolutely no qualms with a successful woman wanting equal or better in her mate. But if you're basically describing yourself as near broke and then put emphasis on how much money you want your mate to make..
Oh I agree 100% that it's laughable to not have any ambition other than to find someone to take care of you. But at least they are smart enough to know it's important haha.

The bathroom selfie, bad grammar chicks are just pure entertainment. I love that for 90% of the women who online date being in the front seat of their car screams "PHOTO OPP!!"

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Oh I agree 100% that it's laughable to not have any ambition other than to find someone to take care of you. But at least they are smart enough to know it's important haha.

The bathroom selfie, bad grammar chicks are just pure entertainment. I love that for 90% of the women who online date being in the front seat of their car screams "PHOTO OPP!!"
Yeah, the whole "car selfie" thing is definitely something new that wasn't around just a few years back when I last did the online dating thing. I guess simultaneously juggling makeup, a Starbucks latte, and texting your friends while driving wasn't enough to fill that void left when it was decided that the whole "paying attention to the road" thing was just an annoying distraction. The morning commute in Dallas has to be one of the most dangerous hours of the day-- look at pretty much any female on the road and she's either texting or putting on her makeup. I would so vote for any law that banned fucking doing anything but looking at the road while driving.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
The biggest giveaway for me is the ones that specifically state they're looking for someone 7+ years older than they are.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, the whole "car selfie" thing is definitely something new that wasn't around just a few years back when I last did the online dating thing. I guess simultaneously juggling makeup, a Starbucks latte, and texting your friends while driving wasn't enough to fill that void left when it was decided that the whole "paying attention to the road" thing was just an annoying distraction. The morning commute in Dallas has to be one of the most dangerous hours of the day-- look at pretty much any female on the road and she's either texting or putting on her makeup. I would so vote for any law that banned fucking doing anything but looking at the road while driving.
Shit irritates me as well. My wife is a pretty bad driver even without distractions but every day on her way home from work she's gabbing on the phone to her mom. Luckily she now has a bluetooth integrated car so she doesn't have to actually have the phone up. I feel like I'm one of the very few people who won't even bring my phone out while I'm in the car if called and will only respond to texts if I'm at a red light.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Shit irritates me as well. My wife is a pretty bad driver even without distractions but every day on her way home from work she's gabbing on the phone to her mom. Luckily she now has a bluetooth integrated car so she doesn't have to actually have the phone up. I feel like I'm one of the very few people who won't even bring my phone out while I'm in the car if called and will only respond to texts if I'm at a red light.
I've come to the conclusion that most women see their car as an appliance-- like a toaster that also conveniently gets them from point A to B. A mobile L'Oreal counter that also acts as a phone booth that moves, not 4,000 lbs of deadly steel hurtling at 60 mph.

After one of my girlfriends years ago scratched my car while running an errand and didn't even notice, all I buy are stickshifts now. Stickshifts are Car Kryptonite to most women.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I see plenty of males gabbing on the phone driving like assholes as well. It isn't exclusively female. Oddly enough it seems to be like handman/contractor types who are the ones talking it up like 13 year old girls.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I see plenty of males gabbing on the phone driving like assholes as well. It isn't exclusively female. Oddly enough it seems to be like handman/contractor types who are the ones talking it up like 13 year old girls.
Down here the women are by far the worst offenders. Guys here do tend to drive like assholes, especially if they're in a pickup-- but women are oblivious. I'll generally take the asshole that's semi-conscious of his surroundings over the chick focusing on her eyeliner. You're right though, the dudes in beat up pickups that look like they drive a lot for a living are usually fucking with their cells. But I've come to the conclusion that most people who drive pickups are assholes. Every day I walk through the company parking lot and see huge pickups parked in "compact only" spots half blocking the lane and it makes me want to take the air out of their tires. When I go to the mall I park way the fuck out so I don't get door dinged, and despite there being a million free spots available, inevitably I come back and some jackass in a massive F-250 "Texas D-Bag Edition" has parked right next to me.

Khane

You're kind of asking for it parking out in the middle of nowhere. People know exactly why you're parking in no man's land and enough of them will purposely fuck with you as a result.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You're kind of asking for it parking out in the middle of nowhere. People know exactly why you're parking in no man's land and enough of them will purposely fuck with you as a result.
Yup, silly me thought people wouldn't actually go out of their way to be assholes, but the pickup owners proved me wrong. Hope it's worth it to them, as the small space they leave me to squeeze through to my car door just so happens to cause my belt buckle to rake the side of their pickup.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Stop being a pussy. Scratch your name and number into their door with that belt buckle.