Recommend a dating site

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good looking women are on dating sites. They also get messaged a metric fuckload. Which I'm pretty sure is the only reason a lot of them are on there, to get a constant reminder they are good looking.

Hell, a female friend of a friend who is a 6.5 at *best* signed up for OKC and got 100+ messages in the first couple of hours. So imagine what an attractive woman gets.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'd say about 75 percent of the single population has tried online dating. Back when I was on OKC, I would always see friends profiles come up. 5-6 years ago, people were ashamed of online dating, now it's just normal.

Big Khane is right on this.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know a couple girls that had to delete thier profile and start over just from being overwhelmed from messages. One told me she had 300 emails in one night from Pof. That shit will do all kind of things to a persons ego and expectations. They go on there with the best intentions(not all) but end up leaving with a fucked up sense of entitlement bc they keep one upping on the guys. Half the guys lie anyway, which is a whole issue in itself. But a 7 can and will be treated like a 10 online with message volume so a true 9 or 10 is just completely overwhelmed.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I know a couple girls that had to delete thier profile and start over just from being overwhelmed from messages. One told me she had 300 emails in one night from Pof. That shit will do all kind of things to a persons ego and expectations. They go on there with the best intentions(not all) but end up leaving with a fucked up sense of entitlement bc they keep one upping on the guys. Half the guys lie anyway, which is a whole issue in itself. But a 7 can and will be treated like a 10 online with message volume so a true 9 or 10 is just completely overwhelmed.
Which is why I understand going the match.com / eHarmony if I was an attractive female with something to offer. I know many girls who tried and bailed quickly on online dating because in OKC/PoF you'll get tons of "wan sum fuk?" messages and some of the creepiest shit in the world. At least behind a paywall you could weed some of that out.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, it can go to a woman's head I'm sure. If I put up my profile when I first started online dating and got a shitload of messages, I would probably think I was big shit too.

However, it has more to do with the accepted strategies of online dating. Men have incentive to shotgun out simple messages to anyone they might be willing to fuck in order to generate leads. So that means a lot of mediocre women will get a lot of messages. You can always try a site that doesn't encourage volume messaging like eHarmony or CoffeeMeetsBagel, but those have their own challenges as well.

That same 6.5 friend has met all of 1 guy online in person. She met him from Tinder, she really like him and he clearly just wanted to get laid. Apparently she didn't move fast enough and he stopped talking to her quickly, and it really bothered her. The messages may be a ego boost, but reality helps even it out. Unless they are just doing it for the ego boost message volume and never responding. In which case, enjoy fantasy land I guess.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wasn't asking you for a selfie.
Yea I misread that part thinking you were asking why I haven't posted a selfie.

Interesting story, I decided to actually respond to one of the women who "messaged" me on eHarmony that had no profile picture because... well I have no idea why I did. We actually had a very pleasant, funny, interesting back and forth when eH finally let us actually write messages to each other. She explained she had no pictures because she was generally a private person and doesn't like photos, so obviously I thought "well she's gotta be hideous". But for some reason I kept corresponding, this was over the course of about a week. Finally she texted me pictures and I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that not only was she attractive, but she has a slamming hot body. Turns out she really is just a very private person, doesn't even have a Facebook profile.

There is no moral to this story by the way. She was kind of a dud in person.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I think the moral of the story is that I am fucking glad to not be dating today.

I mean, it sounds convenient to play Pussy Hunter 2015 from your phone but the numbers game would get old fast.

Khane

I think the moral of the story is that I am fucking glad to not be dating today.

I mean, it sounds convenient to play Pussy Hunter 2015 from your phone but the numbers game would get old fast.
Yes it's convenient but a lot of us aren't doing it just to play Pussy Hunter. I'm not doing this just to get laid and there is no numbers game, for me. Where would you go to meet women if you got a divorce tomorrow? It's a central, easy place to go to meet other people who are actively looking. Whether they are looking for hookups, casual relationships, long term relationships or whatever else. Once you get to a certain age you don't really feel like hitting the night life scene just to meet people anymore. And you can do this at your own leisure/pace. You can use it however you want to. And you can still go out and meet people the "old fashioned way" as well. It's not like signing up for an online dating site puts a marker over your head telling women to stay away because you only do the online thing now.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yes it's convenient but a lot of us aren't doing it just to play Pussy Hunter. I'm not doing this just to get laid and there is no numbers game, for me. Where would you go to meet women if you got a divorce tomorrow? It's a central, easy place to go to meet other people who are actively looking. Whether they are looking for hookups, casual relationships, long term relationships or whatever else. Once you get to a certain age you don't really feel like hitting the night life scene just to meet people anymore. And you can do this at your own leisure/pace. You can use it however you want to. And you can still go out and meet people the "old fashioned way" as well. It's not like signing up for an online dating site puts a marker over your head telling women to stay away because you only do the online thing now.
I signed up for one and got a yellow ! over my head. I didn't notice it until about the sixth time a woman tried to hand me ten bear asses and then went, "ding!"

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I'm at a point in my life where I don't want to slay lots of pussy. I'm looking for something serious now, but I'm still trying out Match.

The girl I had been seeing from Match has kinda dropped to the way side. She wants to take things slow and be friends first, see where it leads, but she also won't agree to only seeing me while doing it. That's all I needed to know.

I've got a first date with a new chick tonight from Match. And so it begins again....

Khane

I'm at a point in my life where I don't want to slay lots of pussy. I'm looking for something serious now, but I'm still trying out Match.

The girl I had been seeing from Match has kinda dropped to the way side. She wants to take things slow and be friends first, see where it leads, but she also won't agree to only seeing me while doing it. That's all I needed to know.

I've got a first date with a new chick tonight from Match. And so it begins again....
You may meet a lot of women who don't want to be exclusive early on. It's too easy to keep your options open online and many people want to exercise those options.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
FTFY - She'll never in a million years admit that the Alpha Fucks bad boy that won't commit to her knocked her up, but it happens ALL THE TIME. She'll go delusional convincing herself that they couldn't have gotten pregnant from that last time, because he pulled out or whatever, and you guys fucked at least 4 times (lol) in the last month, so it MUST have been you.

source: have raw dogged lots of married and "taken" women
Rofl

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Thanks for the quote big P, I have reached the point where I skip over Ant's posts when I see his avatar. Much lulz in that post tho.

Alpha fucks bad boy...classic.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Damn bitches. The girl tonight was heavier than in her pictures. She looked fine in the pics, but she turned out to be a hog. I bailed early.

Dating sucks.

Khane

Damn bitches. The girl tonight was heavier than in her pictures. She looked fine in the pics, but she turned out to be a hog. I bailed early.

Dating sucks.
Welcome. And yes, if you are putting a lot of pressure on finding something special dating can definitely suck. It's easier on your wallet and your mentality if you try to just have some fun with it and let things take shape however they may. But that's easier said than done.

You'll get better at weeding out the women who lie about their physical attributes as time goes on.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Why do that do that? Do they think you're not going to notice that they've misrepresented themselves or that you will be so smitten by their charms that it won't matter? Maybe they just want a free meal?

iannis

Musty Nester
Partly game. "I've got a little extra, sure, but if we hit it off it won't matter". Partly self awareness and self honesty. No one thinks they're a boring ugly hambeast, and no one likes to admit it. Fake it till you make it territory. Partly free food.

I mean men do it too.