Recommend a dating site

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tarrant is the worst mod ever.

And this is after Araysar called you out on being a two team faggot. You two team faggot. Fuck you.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tumblr_mh87n34Z8T1qefatro1_500.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
eyea, i'll make you a deal. print out the picture of tuco's border hopper and meet me at a bar in bucktown.

you'll get to see what i look like (as unsettling as that is) but there wont be any photographic proof to distribute around

everybody wins.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Best sex of those for in order are #2, #3, #4, #1. Number 2 was most active and sounded the best. Number 3 was petite and legs wrapped around stand up sex was pretty hot. #2 was ok, and #1 didn't do much, didn't have the leg strength to be on top and wasn't shaved.

I'm talking to three girls that I am interested in dating right now, no sex. Hoping one of them works out.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Why don't you just message "DTF???" to as many people as possible and see what happens?
Yep. I spent my early twenties trying to be a 'good guy' and giving a shit about what womenz want. I only realized a) I really don't give a shit. b) It's far more fun to drag a woman (kicking, screaming) to do what I want to do. They respect my testicles for it.

KcP60pD.png

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Yep. I spent my early twenties trying to be a 'good guy' and giving a shit about what womenz want. I only realized a) I really don't give a shit. b) It's far more fun to drag a woman (kicking, screaming) to do what I want to do. They respect my testicles for it.

KcP60pD.png
The elapsed time is strangely slow between messages. Is that average?

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I didn't read the whole thread but my take on shit:

Match: Ok but not great. A lot of christian bitches "must love jesus types". I had atheist on my profile so that kept them out. I went on 3 dates from match. One led to sex on the first date, anal, the whole nine yards. It was great. Second, sex on the second date (I'm still boning her), third was a fucking disaster. I'll never date younger again, too fucking stupid.

OKCupid: No luck at all but I wasn't very proactive either.

POF: Fucking pay dirt. I went on I don't know how many dates and smashed them all. All of them had jobs, all of them looked like their pics. When you're 37, you aren't too picky but I am not fucking any fat chicks. Most of them dumb as hell but ok for a date and there isn't much talking going on when I am getting to business.

Adult Friend Finder: Don't waste your time.

Common Thread: I got A LOT of fat chicks sending me winks, "hey" messages and shit like that. Quite a few from the over 40 crowd too. Not that I am against banging an older broad but you better be bringing some heat.

My two cents.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
The elapsed time is strangely slow between messages. Is that average?
anecdotally of a week's worth of experience: fatties tend to reply quicker. the hotter the woman, the more spaced out her replies are. In terms of optimal strategy, answer in a manner that is self-amusing to you.

dfuuG0m.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Improper use of your/you're. I would bail immediately and just jerk off that night.