Recommend a dating site

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Expecting a_skeleton_03's first post in this thread today to be about the huge fight he had with his wife last night.
LOL not in the slightest.

She has slept with many women in her life so what's the difference right? I am not afraid she will all of a sudden spontaneously turn bi or lesbian so why worry about her and a man and why would she worry about me sleeping clothed next to another military member?

Yeah she didn't care at all when I just told her as I was typing this.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My wife doesn't even allow men in the house when I'm not home, with the sole exception being one of her childhood friends who is gay. Our son's bio-dad is coming into town this Christmas to see him. Our son said he basically just wanted his dad over at the house/didn't want to go out anywhere with him. My wife, who absolutely despises her ex, was like, that's fine, he can come over when j00t comes home from work at 2. My son asks why, and she says it's disrespectful for a wife to have men over when her husband isn't home.

I can't even imagine a situation where either of us would be okay sharing a bed with someone who isn't us. If I, by some fluke of unpreparedness, end up in a hotel room with another woman, I get the floor, she gets the bed. No question.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm with j00t on this. To be clear, I might fuck the other woman from the edge of the bed first. But totally, when it comes to sleeping, that's gotta be separate. I might even sleep in the truck if it's feasible.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I finally figured it out. Hoss is Morris from Slapshot.

Also, Slapshot is awesome and you're cheating yourself if you've never seen it.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Typical online dating scenario: Hit it off with a pretty cute blonde milf. Always get the "OMG it's so exhausting!!" line somewhere in there despite the fact that I'm doing all the heavy lifting. Make her laugh 4 or five times and get the digits.

Initiate semi-harmless texting with a strong dose of smart ass. Great in for the smart chubby girls with glasses....not so much for the hot ass blonde Dallas chicks....Back track a bit so they don't feel stupid then ask them out for a couple happy hour drinks.

Buy 'em a couple cocktails, listen to their stories like it's really important, kiss their neck and tell 'em I never do this. Profit.

These days that's easier than the smart chubby girls. Confused.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I recently lost a ton of weight and I've gotten back into the action a bit. The most maddening part of this shit is that there is legitimately no rhyme or reason as to who flakes and who doesn't. Great interaction for 10 minutes, firm date plans, strong sexual tension? Flake. Crappy two minute conversation where I only get the number out stubbornness? Texts me to take her out the next day. I don't fucking get it.

I need to get into this online shit, real life acquisition of the ladies is giving me a headache. What's the go to website nowadays? I'm 34, I make pretty good money, own my own home, etc. I don't date women my own age who are baby obsessed or want me to support their lazy asses. I'm looking for 100% fun times. Suggestions?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just use all the free ones. OKC, POF, Tinder. Use all of them since you just want to have some fun. No reason not to.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's really a locality thing. What works best in Denver might not be worth a shit in Tennessee. Like he said, all the free ones. If you get frustrated with those and want to try a pay site, look for one that's being advertised in your area.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I use Bumble, Tinder, and OKC. I've had moderate success with all of them. I probably get better quality overall on OKC but it's more work. Swiping right is just so damn easy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Had virtually zero success with Bumble and Tinder. Like has been mentioned, there's lots of flakiness, lack of response after matching, and so on. I'm also pretty damn picky with who I swipe right on, so I'm not surprised I don't get a ton of activity on them. Paid for Match, but then I barely used it. Seemed like it had a decent selection in Edmonton. OKC seemed pretty shitty, by comparison. Haven't waded in to POF recently. Also as mentioned, what website or app has the most selection is very much a local thing it seems.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Had virtually zero success with Bumble and Tinder. Like has been mentioned, there's lots of flakiness, lack of response after matching, and so on. I'm also pretty damn picky with who I swipe right on, so I'm not surprised I don't get a ton of activity on them. Paid for Match, but then I barely used it. Seemed like it had a decent selection in Edmonton. OKC seemed pretty shitty, by comparison. Haven't waded in to POF recently. Also as mentioned, what website or app has the most selection is very much a local thing it seems.
Maybe you need to lay of the maple syrup and hit the plastic surgeons office? J/K, bro. Lots of skanks out there. Nurses are hitting me up, feeding me candy and fetching coffee all the time. Fawk.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I've never been one to date or even hook up with skanks just for the sake of raising my count. Just not my thing. I only socialize with the finest of bitches.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The finest of bitches that get all their credit cards paid off and get vehicles bought for them.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Whoa, let's not confuse physical attractiveness with financial responsibility here. And for your reference, she's been chiseling away at her debt a lot faster than I expected. She's paid me back about a quarter of what was owed to this point.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Whoa, let's not confuse physical attractiveness with financial responsibility here. And for your reference, she's been chiseling away at her debt a lot faster than I expected. She's paid me back about a quarter of what was owed to this point.
Still together?