Red 99 SZ/Team Server

Zaide

TLP Idealist
May have to skip to ensure my body is ready for the possible SoE progression servers 3.0 in May.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
where can i read up on possible new proggy server? Would pawn to do it again.

shattuck_sl

shitlord
I'm shocked anyone is eagerly anticipating a new progression server from Sony after how horribly the first two failed. There's just too much that they aren't willing to remove to make it feel classic, even when supposedly only classic content is available.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Nothing solid. I'm just going off of what Tad and some other pals have mentioned.

I'll try to get some hard info this week though.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'm shocked anyone is eagerly anticipating a new progression server from Sony after how horribly the first two failed. There's just too much that they aren't willing to remove to make it feel classic, even when supposedly only classic content is available.
yep Hell they couldnt even remove gear coming with you on death.. or fix the expansion unlocking code. Broke every damn time

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had fun both proggy servers

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I had fun both proggy servers
Ditto. I didn't play long on either but enjoyed my few months.

Re comments - mentioned by someone at SOE at SOELive. No date just 'next year'. They've done one every 3 years or so, so time is right too.

Rhuobhe

N00b
1999 is the most uninformative community out there. So what type of server are they aiming for?

Deity based PvP or Good V. Evil V. Neutral?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
A lot of us are rolling in Gfay. So if you want to stick with forum pals, that's where we will be. (newt)
Haven't played P1999 in some time but would be interested in a fresh P1999 pvp SZ style server. Is that what we are looking at and is there an ETA on when it will come up?