Red 99 SZ/Team Server

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
axeman has a point

the neutral team should be missing some classes as well, in the sake of fairness. otherwise its going to be imbalanced.

perhaps the neutral team shouldn't get paladins, necromancers, or shadow knights, for instance. that would also fit with lore -- these classes are pretty morally polarized.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Wait, won't neutral be missing Druids and Rangers? Their deities are both good, no?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the Unkempt Druid faction on Antonica is more of a neutral thing

Kelethin druids/rangers should definitely be Good aligned though (from a lore standpoint)

axeman_sl

shitlord
Are you going to give some examples or are you just randomly talking shit?
Examples of what? Are you genuinely incapable of comprehending the ridiculous imbalance that you're guaranteed to get on a server where only one team has access to every class? I'm really at a loss here as to how you can struggle to understand this.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So you want evil paladin and good shadow knight type shit? Or do you want to break completely with EQ lore and have some weird ass shit where no Gods exist?

Anyways, i think the idea is to have teams pvp while maintaining some degree of EQ lore.
Sit and think about how retarded this post is.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got my first kills tonight yay. Killed my own brethren then ate their tails with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Rhuobhe

N00b
sucks dick walking around as a solo cleric in the 40s. my happy childhood in unrest has come to an end.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Rhuobhe, i saw you say in OOC that you were looking for a guild. gave up on Bronson?

Rhuobhe

N00b
I was LFG[roup] not necessarily looking for guild.

Bronson lost two to Red Dawn I believe. I might be making my move this week or not. The issue I am seeing with Bronsons is that the core of the guild (4 dudes) are on PST. So I spend all day soloing or grouping with strangers until I get killed. I am also expected to attack everyone by myself with my low level untwinked Cleric.

I feel like I'm on the Walking Dead... I cant trust anyone. Even if I go lfg I can be tricked into an ambush.

Its still fun though. I am not taking Red seriously yet for me to care about a guild. What are you all planning?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, guild tags at low levels seem like more of a liability than a benefit. my paladin is 46 now, gonna wait awhile before i get tagged with anyone.

i can't decide between Red Dawn and Nihilum. both guilds point at the other guild and yell "you're corrupt!" idk who to believe even. Red Dawn seems maybe morally a bit better, but all they're going to be doing in the near future is planar clears and Sebilis groups and whatnot.... stuff that i've already done a lot in the last 14 years. i kinda want to finally see Veeshan's Peak...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Azrael and Red Dawn also have a bunch of people that the ForumQuesters call corrupt

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i wanna do end game raiding. if i've gotta pick between three corrupt guilds, i'm probably gonna pick the one that's gonna give me the most pixels. *shrugs*

if any of them are even that corrupt... i really feel like a lot of the drama is blown out of proportion (and some is entirely made up)