Red Dead Redemption 2

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably not, but I got it anyway. Not sure why all these editions include more horses either; from what I understand the pre-order horse you get no matter where you buy it is the best (fastest and probably best-looking) horse in the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
One question I haven't been able to find an answer to: Does anyone know if the PS4 Pro bundle with RDR2 counts as a preorder? I know it has the regular game but not sure if it will count as a preorder.

You would kind of think so, but I also read that the preorder bonuses ended Aug 15 and I definitely preordered mine after that, so I don't know.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
One question I haven't been able to find an answer to: Does anyone know if the PS4 Pro bundle with RDR2 counts as a preorder? I know it has the regular game but not sure if it will count as a preorder.

You would kind of think so, but I also read that the preorder bonuses ended Aug 15 and I definitely preordered mine after that, so I don't know.

Nope. No preorder bonuses or extra things at all.

Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro Bundle Announced, Pre-Orders Are Live

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yeah I just preordered the standard edition and I'll grab a pro if I find a good Black Friday deal or something. All this multi-edition shit is a cancer.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’m sure all the pre order stuff will eventually be available to buy for $4.99. I’m good with a free game for the bundle for now.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Nope. No preorder bonuses or extra things at all.

My Best Buy bundle pre-order does come with the standard pre-order order horse and extra thing. Just not a discussion edition pre-order or anything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, code says to be delivered on Tuesday. Dies the Pro come with an HDMI cable? I'm sure I have one but not sure about two I can run through the receiver and to the TV.

Yeah it does and definitely use that one - its an 18gb HDMI cable (High Speed) - at 4k30 with HDR 10 bit color you are passing 13.4 (Roughly) gb in HDMI transfer. Older cables can come in at 10.2 and you will have to force YCC 4:2:2. which compresses the color depth and you will lose color through the process.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh can I shit on Utnayan Utnayan 's cowboy fantasy in this multiplayer?

Or we can just go fishing. I saw a fishing mini game in the trailer!

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Let's start a fishing guild.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I hate fishing in real life, but for some reason I always end up spending an absurd amount of time fishing in video games.

I'm sure I'll do that in this game too.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
My Best Buy bundle pre-order does come with the standard pre-order order horse and extra thing. Just not a discussion edition pre-order or anything.

Yeah, I am an idiot. I thought my Best buy order digital thing was for the game but I realize it was for preorder bonuses. So, definitely get those. I just need to pay attention a little more :)

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
My bad. Never trust a gamespot article!

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Motherfuckers just made me impulse buy the Pro bundle. Texted my friend if he wants my regular PS4 and he was like “nah don’t need it distracting me.” Can’t even give this shit away.

What if I just wanted to borrow it long enough to play Horizon Zero Dawn? lol

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What if I just wanted to borrow it long enough to play Horizon Zero Dawn? lol

If my Bro in law hadn't taken my PS4 when I pro'd up. I'd of given it to someone here. Stupid family.

• 1Like