Red Dead Redemption 2

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
> When you rank lower than the bartender at Whole Foods.

gAJ0v.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Best Buy just emailed me to say the pre order code is going to be included in box and not online. In case your spam filters grabbed it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
rockstar won't give small video game stores copies of their game until nov because sometimes the small stores break street date and sell the game early. imagine its the same thing for gamefly and stuff

the thirst is gonna be real next friday

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck Amazon anyway, they faked the game being "unavailable" from almost the entire time it was available for preorder until a couple days after they cancelled Prime discounts. Like I'm going to wait for it to show up 4PM on Friday when I can pay the same price at Gamestop and have it at 9:01PM on Thursday. There's also the note on the product page too: "Please note that this item is not eligible for Release Date Delivery, so pre-orders may not arrive on the day of release. Available shipping options can be found on the order confirmation page." Even if it was eligible for release date delivery, they haven't actually guaranteed that for video games in years. People just put up with the occasional hiccup because it was cheap.

The GameFly thing did surprise me too though, that's never happened before. It was still in my queue so I got the email this morning about them not being able to ship PS4 copies out until 11/7. Guess it kind of shows the sales split they're expecting between Xbone and PS4 too, since the Xbone version is also delayed but only until 10/30.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Been seeing some reports of Amazon pushing back ship dates as well, but that isn't too uncommon for them.
I never understood why people just doesn't do digital. Forget physical copies. I been going digital on PC for years and been doing it for the past two years on console. I'm gauranteed to get the game on time unless my internet is down which that rarely happens. And by the time I'm done playing the game I'll be lucky to get at least half for what I paid for it at GameStop. Sometimes I usually go back and replay a game I really enjoyed. Plus my son won't be able to scratch up my disc. I've lost a few games due to him sliding my games across the floor. So digital is so much easier for me.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i'm ready because that only happens to the PC version of GTA 5 and RDR 2 isn't launching on PC

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Are you guys preordering the digital from the PSN store or a hard copy? I normally prefer discs but I gave my brother my old Ps4. As I understand it he will have access to any digital games I buy also right since I left him on my account?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I never understood why people just doesn't do digital. Forget physical copies. I been going digital on PC for years and been doing it for the past two years on console. I'm gauranteed to get the game on time unless my internet is down which that rarely happens. And by the time I'm done playing the game I'll be lucky to get at least half for what I paid for it at GameStop. Sometimes I usually go back and replay a game I really enjoyed. Plus my son won't be able to scratch up my disc. I've lost a few games due to him sliding my games across the floor. So digital is so much easier for me.

Physical gives you something to show on a shelf and the potential of resale. Digital gives you something that can be taken away from you if Sony does Sony things and bans your account.

I personally buy from both sources, but would buy physical only if buying digital didn't save me 15% taxes

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users