Red Dead Redemption 2

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
there's only one real question

scorpio or ps4 pro
Had to Google that. I don't know what the fuck any of this means-

According to Microsoft, Scorpio--or whatever name Microsoft ends up giving it--is the "most powerful console ever made." It boasts 6 teraflops of performance, including 326 GB/s of memory bandwidth. Additionally, Microsoft says the console's engine is the "most powerful console gaming processor ever created." The console has a vapor chamber that uses "advanced liquid-cooling," while it also uses the Hovis Method to maximize performance and minimize power consumption

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Had to Google that. I don't know what the fuck any of this means-

According to Microsoft, Scorpio--or whatever name Microsoft ends up giving it--is the "most powerful console ever made." It boasts 6 teraflops of performance, including 326 GB/s of memory bandwidth. Additionally, Microsoft says the console's engine is the "most powerful console gaming processor ever created." The console has a vapor chamber that uses "advanced liquid-cooling," while it also uses the Hovis Method to maximize performance and minimize power consumption

Much better performance is all you need know if the above doesn't make sense. This is all if they actually market it, as of now it's just a thought being marketed.

spronk

FPS noob
The scorpio is equivalent to a 1080 pc gaming wise since unifying memory/video helps out performance a lot, although the CPU will likely be kinda meh since its still jaguar tech I think. We don't really know much about it since Microsoft is set to do the full unveil, including price and release date at E3 in 3 weeks.

One cool thing about it is that it will have an FPS counter on the front panel, like a cars speedometer. VROOM VROOM im at 30 fps bitches lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I thought that "teraflops" and "Hovis Method" were made up terms to fuck with me.

Like "left-handed screwdriver", "blinker fluid" or "clitoris".

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

2a40b0dc44550e9f35317b3df363fdbf99b34e94.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Odds that the main character gets screwed by Dutch?

On that note, it would be kinda cool to have John be the one to pull the trigger and get to play as him after the story is done.

Sulrn

Deuces
The only two Rockstar games I've gotten to fully enjoy (despite owning several) are both on PC. When RDR / RDR2 get PC release confirmation I'll be excited.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was the voice actor a little too try hard or is it just me? I don’t know if that voice matched the face well either.

Brad2770

I had already joked about this when they confirmed they were making this. I can’t remember what thread, but probably something along the lines of $10 for 1 dollar in game, $20 for 3 dollars, $50 for 8 dollars and $100 for 20 dollars.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
To no ones surprise, Read Dead 2 will have micro-transactions. Maybe they'll keep them in the multiplayer.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Have Microtransactions

After GTA V this was going to be 100%. In fact I bet this will be built from the ground up to have a highly microtransaction focused MP. I mean:

Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick confirmed as much in a recent investor call. In the call, Zelnick claimed that microtransactions accounted for a whopping 42% of Take-Two’s “net bookings” in the past quarter, and so it’s no surprise that future games like Red Dead Redemption 2 will feature them.

Brad2770

I’m hoping it’s similar to how the businesses run in GTAO. I can make about 5 million in 2 days if I have a 3-7 people helping out. It kind of sucks they don’t allow some sort of profit sharing. My helpers will only make about 500-700k in the same amount of time. And that’s with me focusing everything on them making as much as they can.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Man, it looks so good it doesn't seem real

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users