Red Dead Redemption 2

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I finally went back and finished the first one. Do we know if this relates to the first one at all or is this like GTA where each one has nothing to do with the next basically.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Ah. Yeah that would explain the Dutch boys thing. Duh.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah John's RDR story took place in 1911. I am assuming since the trailer opens with 1899 as a refer to year, it will be 12 years before the events of RDR1.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah John's RDR story took place in 1911. I am assuming since the trailer opens with 1899 as a refer to year, it will be 12 years before the events of RDR1.
Solid maths.

• 1Worf

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Hekotat Hekotat It's still worth going back and playing, especially if you have an Xbox One X. I played probably 10 hours back on PS3 7 or 8 yeras ago, and never finished for whatever reason. I bought it again for the One X and it really holds up well. Great game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never played it either. I desperately wanted to but I can't play a shooter with a console controller.
I'll just never buy a console again. I wish they'd get around to doing a PC port of it.

And ffs I could use a PC release date on this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I never played it either. I desperately wanted to but I can't play a shooter with a console controller.

You literally were playing in our group in BF3 etc with pros a few years back. You would be fine lol. I’m sorry I think that’s an lazy excuse not to play a 3rd person single player on a controller.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I don't think I had a console when the original came out, I was still playing WoW 12 hours a day.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The auto-aims so hard, you barely need any controller skills if you just want to play through for the story.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The auto-aims so hard, you barely need any controller skills if you just want to play through for the story.
Yeah, Worth a Buy actually did a re-review of the game recently. He said he put auto-aim on and it actually made it more fun.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
You literally were playing in our group in BF3 etc with pros a few years back. You would be fine lol. I’m sorry I think that’s an lazy excuse not to play a 3rd person single player on a controller.

Yeah on PC. I just can't handle playing on a console, getting shot, and knowing if I had a keyboard/mouse I wouldv'e kicked their ass.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah on PC. I just can't handle playing on a console, getting shot, and knowing if I had a keyboard/mouse I wouldv'e kicked their ass.
Yeah I get that but RDR is a 3rd person shooter with dead eye. The MP is lock on. I’m with ya on the aiming for battlefield or rainbow tho.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll just never buy a console again. I wish they'd get around to doing a PC port of it.

And ffs I could use a PC release date on this one.
So you've never played Bloodborne? or HZD?

I want to buy you a PS4 just so you can experience these orgasmic wonders. I'm fuckin broke and I can't, but I want to Gravel. I want to so hard.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So you've never played Bloodborne? or HZD?

I want to buy you a PS4 just so you can experience these orgasmic wonders. I'm fuckin broke and I can't, but I want to Gravel. I want to so hard.
Nope. Last of Us is another one that I always hear such good things about. But I don't console.