Red Dead Redemption 2

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Well shit, I was hoping June was possible.

Game looks gorgeous, very excited. FoH 2018 Game of the Year?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Anyone planning on running a Posse/Crew on PS4?
Just like with GTA, I'm going to just hold out for PC version. GTAO was still some of the best fun I had at the start in any game in a long, long time and I figure this one will be similar.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I will not be able to hold out for the PC version. This will be a Day 1 PS4 purchase.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Coming October 26th 2018 - Rockstar Games

Oct 26th 2018 for PS4/XB1

6cff08109cc9096e816240f6b154f725f4fd17de.jpg

49c7d29293f89dfef95969fde62f5c27e7cc780c.jpg

200w.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

Just like with GTA, I'm going to just hold out for PC version. GTAO was still some of the best fun I had at the start in any game in a long, long time and I figure this one will be similar.

My only concern will be the cheaters. Apparently it’s still rampant in PC. I can’t stand cheating in games, especially online games.

hmm PS4 Pro or Xbox One X? X version should look better

i'll make a clan called Cocksuckers if the game allows

I got PS4 Pro on 65” 4K. My body is ready.

I’m a diehard Rockstar fan. I have a legit GTAO level 1036 toon that has everything, so I’ll be in it for the long haul.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
hmm PS4 Pro or Xbox One X? X version should look better

i'll make a clan called Cocksuckers if the game allows

Both? I’m getting a copy to hang with friends on Xbox X and to roll with friends PS4.

The PC too roll with Screamfeeder Screamfeeder .

I got dibs on Doc Holliday.

tumblr_ouaadfJanb1qmob6ro1_400.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Szlia

So.... will I need to play the PS3 version of the original before this or will they grace us with a PS4 remake before the release of RDR2?

Brad2770

There were rumors awhile back that there would be a remastered version. I haven’t heard anything since. This was before info on RDR2.

Red Dead Redemption Remaster Reportedly Coming to PS4

So RDR2 was probably mistaken as a remaster. They should though. I think LA Noire was one of their weakest games and it’s been remastered and transferred to VR.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You can play it on x box one via backward compatibility

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So RDR2 was probably mistaken as a remaster. They should though. I think LA Noire was one of their weakest games and it’s been remastered and transferred to VR.

Whew nelly I just replayed LA noire the remaster and man I fucking loved it. It stood the test of time and I’d say I liked it more the 2nd time playing the DLCs which I missed. It’s a great story and time period. It has got corrupt police, Mickey Cohen gangsters, The Ink Spots, serial killers, Hollywood Weinstein’s, and most importantly No PC bullshit which makes it far more believable.

It’s one of my favorite games ever. God dam I loved the Black Dahlia Werewolf case!

• 2Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Exclusive: This is the biggest Red Dead Redemption 2 leak yet
TrustedReviews said:
Red Dead Redemption 2’s online component will feature ‘Battle Royale’, ‘Revive and Survive’ and ‘Money Grab’ modes. Much like GTA Online, players will be free to explore the open-world although it will supposedly provide far more depth than Rockstar’s previous online efforts. For example, NPCs will decorate storefronts with amenities and pack things away once night comes.

You will allegedly be able to partake in a variety of activities across the world of RDR2 such as gold-mining, fishing, herding and an assortment of weapon challenges.
Read more at Exclusive: This is the biggest Red Dead Redemption 2 leak yet

Red Dead Redemption 2 will allow you to play both the main campaign and multiplayer in first-person.

can't wait to spend my days online fishing and selling mercury free organic salmon to other players

a PUBG style mode done by Rockstar would be insane, wonder if it would be 30, 40, or 80 player caps. I'd play the FUCK out of a western version of PUBG.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
This is kind of a tangent but if you are looking for a little sideways RDR2 hype, I recommend watching Godless on Netflix. Show has a slow burn but it is awesome and made me jones for RDR2 like nothing else...

• 2Like