Red Dead Redemption 2

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Played for 5 hours yesterday, I might have done 3 story missions.

Started with having to go to Rhodes to get location of a wagon full of Moonshine. Ended with trying to dynamite my way out of St. Denis after taking a wrong turn on foot in the alleys and losing a legendary boar skin as I died. Think my bounty ended up at $150 but it was worth every penny. In between was just glorious.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
One of the first things I did was grind thru the satchels before I really got started. It may cheese things a little but I love having that 99 inventory.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's honestly not a hard game at all if you use dead eye a lot. Can go through the game with a cattleman revolver as long as you have enough dead eye.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Just started the epilogue. Played with positive karma, so I had some tears riding to the last mission. They always choose the perfect music for their games.

I do love Sadie. Would be nice to see her in a future installment of this franchise. Really love the way she talks and always looked forward to the missions with her.

I hope online comes out soon. I have really enjoyed this game.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i still can't fish, it's still locked... wtf is going on.
So i did research, i needed to do a few camp missions....
1) spines of America - first stagecoach stealth mission
when done, this leads to "Pouring forth oil"
well, nobody is giving me this damn mission, how do i get a mission that nobody is giving me... i'm confused on this. wiki is saying that you finish Spines of America and then the next mission is just there... well wtf if it's not.
ugh

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Just started the epilogue. Played with positive karma, so I had some tears riding to the last mission. They always choose the perfect music for their games.

I do love Sadie. Would be nice to see her in a future installment of this franchise. Really love the way she talks and always looked forward to the missions with her.

I hope online comes out soon. I have really enjoyed this game.

I say this every time someone mentions it, but yeah that ride to the last mission is amazing and if you don't have some tears, you're probably dead inside.

Online starts this week.

Tuesday, November 27 - Anyone with the Ultimate Edition of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Wednesday, November 28 - Anyone who played Red Dead 2 on launch day (October 26).

Thursday, November 29 - Anyone who played Red Dead 2 on launch weekend (October 26-29)

Friday, November 30 - Anyone else who owns the game.

• 2Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
i still can't fish, it's still locked... wtf is going on.
So i did research, i needed to do a few camp missions....
1) spines of America - first stagecoach stealth mission
when done, this leads to "Pouring forth oil"
well, nobody is giving me this damn mission, how do i get a mission that nobody is giving me... i'm confused on this. wiki is saying that you finish Spines of America and then the next mission is just there... well wtf if it's not.
ugh
When you go back to the camp, someone should come up to you and say, "soandso wants to talk to you". A few of the main story missions pop up like that.

It's also possible that you need more than just Spines of America to unlock Pouring Forth Oil. It's hard to tell exactly what unlocks a given mission.

Brad2770

I remember getting the fishing option when asked by Abigail to take Jake. That was in the first camp. Who would not do all the side missions you can? That’s like buying a hooker and not thumping the nipples and sucking her toes along with fucking her.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Came across this today while looking for orchids for Algernon :emoji_grimacing:

313B6D15-4796-4C91-A854-946F7F60DEFD.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Did you get back to Guarma somehow? I thought those big pythons were only on the island.

Guarma was completely out of place and fucked with the pacing of the game. Could have been a fleshed out add on but didn’t understand it being where it was.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
RDR Online apparently launches tomorrow for ultimate owners

i'm still in chapter 2 lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
RDR Online apparently launches tomorrow for ultimate owners

i'm still in chapter 2 lol

Never played GTA Online. Thoughts on whether it’s worth hanging on to RDR2 instead of trading for something else?

spronk

FPS noob
i'll let you know tomorrow, GTA Online wasn't really worth it unless you played a lot with friends but the original RDR Online was really fun and interesting and cool, plus usually these kinda games in the first month have mega bugs that let you exploit and rack up hundreds of millions of $$ which would cost thousands of IRL money later

• 2Like