Red Dead Redemption 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
anyone still play Red Dead 2 on xbox? game feels dead a month ago when i tried free roam and game modes

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Play it pretty regularly, more the fool me. PS4 though, sorry.

spronk

FPS noob
Red Dead Redemption: Outlaw Collection coming in 2021 to next gen, will include remastered RDR1

no info on upgrade path

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been on a game glut recently not knowing what to play. Thinking I should pick this one back up. I probably only spent like 2 hours playing it. Never really grabbed me to keep playing though. I never really got into Witcher 3 either, despite everyone saying it's the best game ever.

Other option is buy Factorio because I've heard good things.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I've been on a game glut recently not knowing what to play. Thinking I should pick this one back up. I probably only spent like 2 hours playing it. Never really grabbed me to keep playing though. I never really got into Witcher 3 either, despite everyone saying it's the best game ever.

Other option is buy Factorio because I've heard good things.
Factorio has a demo you can check out if you're curious

The game is a hell of a lot more than what's in that, but it should at least let you see if the feel is right

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't get over how tedious this game is. Every action is so slow it makes me feel like when I'm in a store IRL and stuck behind someone who walks at less than half the pace of normal slow people. It would be 10/10 if you could turn off the "simulator" component but i'll probably never get past the midway point of the game as it is.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
I usually don't like slow pace but here is different. I've really been enjoying RDR2 so much lately. Riding my horse around, helping some folks, hunting animals, playing poker. I definitely don't need online to have great fun. Too bad Arthur can't get drunk at the saloon and have fun with laides of the night.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I usually don't like slow pace but here is different. I've really been enjoying RDR2 so much lately. Riding my horse around, helping some folks, hunting animals, playing poker. I definitely don't need online to have great fun. Too bad Arthur can't get drunk at the saloon and have fun with laides of the night.
LENNY

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Friend of mine got lucky AF on a Ps5 pre-order, and this is one of the first games he picked up. He's been having a blast basically just living out his dream life. Getting drunk in a saloon, then some dude will talk shit, and he'll just beat them up, or go throw someone over a cliff. Quite violent indeed, but he's loving the freedom.

I have it for Ps4, but never put any time into it. Kept saying I'll pick it up when they fix all the launch problems and then never touched it again.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
He's been having a blast basically just living out his dream life. Getting drunk in a saloon, then some dude will talk shit, and he'll just beat them up, or go throw someone over a cliff. Quite violent indeed, but he's loving the freedom.

What a beautiful country this used to be.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have it for Ps4, but never put any time into it. Kept saying I'll pick it up when they fix all the launch problems and then never touched it again.
I was almost the same. I postponed it, but when I finally started playing I got sucked in instantly. Game literally calls me to play more and more. Haven't experienced that since Witcher 3 and Yakuza games.

Maybe you should also give a chance.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The online has some great content it just stalled out. Hasn’t been any new content really since December because the recent Hunter shit was not anything of note

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I was almost the same. I postponed it, but when I finally started playing I got sucked in instantly. Game literally calls me to play more and more. Haven't experienced that since Witcher 3 and Yakuza games.

Maybe you should also give a chance.
I most definitely wouldn't recommend anybody play this on a PS4 (hell it might even be a base one) if there's other options available now.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
If I had to guess, he means that you want to play it on PS4 Pro or other better-looking platform to get the most out of the experience. Especially since it's unlikely you would play all the way through the story again anytime soon.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
PS4 and PS Pro had performance issues which kind of got patched but also still suffered. I played this on X1X - so I cannot comment on if anything changed yet with the PS5 version. But I am guessing at least it would be a solid 30 FPS over what was hitting into the 21-23 mark on the PS Pro.