Red Dead Redemption 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Second patch, still won't launch. I even tried updating my BIOS, which I HATE doing.

Last edited:

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Fuck it! I just submitted a refund request. i don't need this aggravation in my life. FUCK THEM! 50/50 if I get it though, I show 172 minutes of play time yesterday before Cockstar(tm) screwed the pooch.
Assuming it does I'll get it when it comes out on Steam. Now I just have to talk myself out of buying Death Stranding before it comes out on PC.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I'll second getting rid of Vulkan in the Advanced Settings part of the Graphics and switching to dx12.
I may be tooting horns too soon but it's smooth as silk for all of the 2 minutes I've been using it. (edit: A pause here and there but it's at full resolution) Still at the beginning stuff, about to rob a train looks like. /spitstobaccy

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
OK got it working:
Went here: Motherboard | Service / Support - GIGABYTE U.S.A.
Manually downloaded the latest bios that I swear wasn't there last time.
1573102760196.png

Working!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

at 4:20, don't tell me this is actually happening in the game itself as well

Last edited:

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
At the risk of being forced to admit I'm not that far along in the game but what exactly are you annoyed with at 4:20? The fact that stagecoaches appear from the other direction or? I've had a fair amount of the worlds alcohol supply tonight so plainly my abilities are questionable insofar as "getting it" goes.
Explain it in succinctly laid out gorgeous Asian pussy please, oh please. /cough

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
At the risk of being forced to admit I'm not that far along in the game but what exactly are you annoyed with at 4:20? The fact that stagecoaches appear from the other direction or? I've had a fair amount of the worlds alcohol supply tonight so plainly my abilities are questionable insofar as "getting it" goes.
Explain it in succinctly laid out gorgeous Asian pussy please, oh please. /cough

a six shooter with infinite bullets

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider

Holy shit ... yeah if battles were more like that in the PS4 version I would have stayed playing...

Shit was nowhere near that exciting on the console. It was fire two or three times completely missing then taking ages to reload.

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Bought this for PC, so far I've watched people playing on twitch more then I've actually played. It is pretty though

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This game mostly just makes me want to upgrade my videocard from the 1070ti I have, there is only so much frame rate you can sacrifice for improved visual quality.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Do try changing things to DX12.
In other news..
The Go Drink with Lenny (sp? Heck, I'm drunk now so..) mission is pretty much the most hilarious thing I've seen in 10 years in a game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The Lenny mission will go down as a great moment in gaming.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I was ready to put some time into this but doing a little research after I'd get instantly headshotted from long distances (while strafing back the forth) in pvp, turns out if you use a controller you can have auto aim snap pretty much strait to the head. Fucking insanity having that on PC

really kinda kills it for me, what's the fucking point

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I think you can join lobbies/games that have the aim assist turned off. Apparently they're lower popularity though but it would put everyone on that even playing field.

I also think GTA5 had the same issue if I recall.

Argarth

On the verandah
I think you can join lobbies/games that have the aim assist turned off. Apparently they're lower popularity though but it would put everyone on that even playing field.

I also think GTA5 had the same issue if I recall.

Sounds about right.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've never tried online, I was planning on giving it a go once I finish my play through on PC

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So I got to what I assume is an expandable home base, delivered whores to town, killed a legendary bear and robbed a random dude dying of a snake bite.
Is this the whole game? Currently I don’t want to do any more missions because they have been boring as fuck.