Red Dead Remaster Rumor Mongering Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They know people will double dip, me being one of them :/

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I see that Red Dead 1 is comming to Playstation Now. Anyone have any experience with using Now and if it works well enough to pay for the service?

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see that Red Dead 1 is comming to Playstation Now. Anyone have any experience with using Now and if it works well enough to pay for the service?

If your net service can keep up its not bad. I recommend doing the free trial first.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
At least I have a PS4 now to play it on. This will probably be the first console game I play since quitting Destiny.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

PSNow?

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Ps it may be a good service now I haven't tried it in a year but even with Fios it was crap.

Last edited:

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
PSNow?

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Ps it may be a good service now I haven't tried it in a year but even with Fios it was crap.

Now now, I was just asking! Honestly!

But if it works and I can play RDR 1 on my PS4 my soul is on the table for further negotiations.....

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Now now, I was just asking! Honestly!

But if it works and I can play RDR 1 on my PS4 my soul is on the table for further negotiations.....

Ya try it out and let me know if it's got better.

spronk

FPS noob
undead nightmare DLC is 50% off on xbox, not sure if the game itself is on sale since i already own it digitally so can't see the price. you have to buy the dlc from within the game to use xbl credit

runs great on xbox one with BC, better imo than PSNow assuming you have a xbox one. With Xbox One S's selling for under $250 its a pretty good media box and even a 4k UHD bluray player, unlike ps4 :(

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
undead nightmare DLC is 50% off on xbox, not sure if the game itself is on sale since i already own it digitally so can't see the price. you have to buy the dlc from within the game to use xbl credit

runs great on xbox one with BC, better imo than PSNow assuming you have a xbox one. With Xbox One S's selling for under $250 its a pretty good media box and even a 4k UHD bluray player, unlike ps4 :(

Yes and also to add to your post Rockstar recently upgraded their shitty old RDR servers and the online runs fucking awesome now with no lag and quicker load times.

spronk

FPS noob
thats just pachter saying its coming to PC based on guesses, no confirmations. its more likely to be like GTA 5, where they release on PC 6-12 months later to give them time to (1) scoop up all that console money, (2) not deal with cheaters/hackers until people stop caring, (3) optimize for PC after and only deal with console at launch

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
thats just pachter saying its coming to PC based on guesses, no confirmations. its more likely to be like GTA 5, where they release on PC 6-12 months later to give them time to (1) scoop up all that console money, (2) not deal with cheaters/hackers until people stop caring, (3) optimize for PC after and only deal with console at launch

I can't wait to hogtie and dump you in the rio.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
those aren't answers and how dare you make me google

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 RELEASE DATE ?????

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
those aren't answers and how dare you make me google

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 RELEASE DATE ?????

The only answer you seek.

IMG_6671.JPG