Red Dead Remaster Rumor Mongering Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't get the hype. I bought and played RDR through back in 2010. Have they added more to the game? I saw the zombie stuff and it wasn't interesting.

Edit: Totally down for a sequel though, as long as it's on PC

vector5

Molten Core Raider
Getting to Mexico for the first time was amazing. Top 5 gaming moment for me. I arrived just at the crack of dawn and then the music kicked in. I slow galloped till the song finished and just soaked it all in.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Never finished RDR, always hoped for a PC port =/

If they make this console-only again they can go fuck themselves.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
hqdefault.jpg

I'm so hard right now.

Brad2770

I don't get the hype. I bought and played RDR through back in 2010. Have they added more to the game? I saw the zombie stuff and it wasn't interesting.

Edit: Totally down for a sequel though, as long as it's on PC

Rockstar did it right when it came to the zombies. You should give it another chance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nice! I hope they also do a RDR HD remaster in the interim. I never finished RDR and really don't want to hook my PS3 back up.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nice! I hope they also do a RDR HD remaster in the interim. I never finished RDR and really don't want to hook my PS3 back up.

I want this too. They have an RDR you can play on Xbone I think but its just a port of the old game I never played. I would absolutely buy an HD remaster of this.

spronk

FPS noob
trailer is thursday, the announcement image only mentions PS4 and xbox one however no PC port. Guess we'll find out more thursday, I can't imagine NOT having a pc port but it could be like GTA5 where the PC version is 6-12 months later.

RDR on xbone is the 360 version running under BC emulation, it works great though and runs 60 fps solid. If you have an xbone definitely grab it when its on sale, you have a year to play it before RDR 2. You can also get a physical copy (360), pop it in, and play it

• 1SJW

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Wait...RDR XB360 runs at 60 fps on Xbone? Wasn't it 30fps on 360? Does the BC improve framerate?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No. It does not. Xbox One runs the 360 version basically to a T. No improvements. And it most definitely does not run at 60fps. It locks at 30 with MINOR improvements in some areas where on the 360 version it would dip into the 20's, on the Xbox One it maintains around 28 fps.

In no way shape or form does the Xbox One magically start playing RDR BC at 60fps.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kind of had myself in fantasy land that this would somehow be released this holiday season.:(

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Kind of had myself in fantasy land that this would somehow be released this holiday season.:(
I feel like Valve is the only company that announces stuff right before it's released. Everyone else has years of hype. It's annoying as fuck, but then again...where is Half Life 3?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I feel like Valve is the only company that announces stuff right before it's released. Everyone else has years of hype. It's annoying as fuck, but then again...where is Half Life 3?

Bethesda announced Fallout 4, and that launched in 3 months. But yeah, otherwise :(

Problem is, November 2017 rolls around and Scorpio will be available. A new Nintendo system will be out, and PS Pro will have been out for a year (And hopefully a new system announcement) Let's hope Rockstar takes advantage of newer hardware by then but it most likely will not happen.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Meh, just bring me the PC version.

• 1Like