Red Pill: Bitches Are All the Same / MRA Circle Jerk

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
What is going to happen when they fix it for a couple weeks of dating and then they have a shotgun wedding and he stops brushing his teeth? You don't think there is going to be some repulsion leading into a downward spiral of disgust and eventually divorce when she sees all the other things that were just shallow changes long enough to bag a few dates and a marriage?
Thats ok because it also seems to be part of the RP ethos to not commit to any woman. So by the time they figure out what a fake fucking asshole you are, you're moving on to the next girl anyway.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Any person who looks for marriage in this dating market is an absolute fucking moron. Cad, a lawyer, would actually be giving advice for men to wed? Seriously -- disbar yourself.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
No one should ever 'be themselves' -- nobody cares about who you are, especially women. They care about what you are; your social status, physique, attitude wrt social dominance, wealth: how those things make them feel.

PKS

N00b
The fuck kind of woman math is this?
The kind that exists. Give or take 10...
wink.png

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
"As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium."

a_skeleton_03:
Fuck that trash. You can change your personality too for the better. It's just hard fucking work. You don't have to be the products of your parents traits. You can learn to be better with wit and comedy. You can be a more compassionate person and genuinely add to your character. It takes time and hard work. Funnily enough, a good way to do it is to even fake it until you make it. The brain can adapt for this.

I think you're an arsehole for saying a 2/10 guy should just settle for what he's at. Poor fucking guy! I really hope you don't have any kids to teach this bullshit to. Those 2/10 guys aren't fantasising about 2/10 women at all. They could go to a solid 6 or 7 with a ton of work, inner and outer. It's entirely possible. They can start to fuck the women they actually find attractive! HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS THAT?

No, just assholes like you would rather everyone stick to themselves because you were taught your advice from Disney movies at the age of 5 and thought that was it. As someone said, did you marry your first girl friend?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Be yourself is terrible advice, mostly because it's ambiguous. It's as vacuous a phrase as "common sense". Our entire adolescence we're taught how to be members of society. Does a parent just brush off their kid misbehaving at 3 because they're "being themself"? At what point do we stop learning how to behave appropriately? Never. There is always a situation you'll find yourself in that you're not sure how to be. BE YOURSELF! Right.

Redpill helps some people find the behavior appropriate to hooking up, but it's the paint by numbers version of getting laid.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
did you marry your first girl friend?
Pretty much. Think they been together since like 16? Which makes him arguing the dating/picking up women aspect of this laughable. I'll gladly listen to your advice about keeping a relationship alive, but you got extremely lucky with the chase aspect in your life.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
No one should ever 'be themselves' -- nobody cares about who you are, especially women. They care about what you are; your social status, physique, attitude wrt social dominance, wealth: how those things make them feel.
To answer a question asked to me earlier, this is my experience with RedPill.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Have you tried dating older chicks? Or just anyone above 25? Is it like this in the states when their ovaries dry up at 40+? I'm so happy this is a non-issue where I live - as in post age 25 females.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You think older chicks don't care about those things? Their ability to acquire them lessens with age, that's all.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Any person who looks for marriage in this dating market is an absolute fucking moron. Cad, a lawyer, would actually be giving advice for men to wed? Seriously -- disbar yourself.
Wanting marriage has nothing to do with any market. It is based on how you want to live your life. Being married gives you a lifestyle that no type of dating can. If you don't want that life, fine, but many do.

As a lawyer I would tell any man with significant income or pre-martial assets to see a lawyer and get a pre-nup, and manage your separate property separately and don't allow it to comingle. Naturally you should protect yourself.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You think older chicks don't care about those things? Their ability to acquire them lessens with age, that's all.
I understand you think so, cool. Do you think it, RP, is equally applicable in socio-liberal Northern Europe and to The States?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I understand you think so, cool. Do you think it, RP, is equally applicable in socio-liberal Northern Europe and to The States?
I suspect things are not as bad in Europe yet simply because Americans are on average fatter then Europeans. Europe though seems to be catching up to US in this regard, To many fat women grouped on the lowend beta female spectrum is simply killing the system for men. Fat men don't help ether but this is a case where male sexual selection bias for looks bites the women harder then the men.

PKS

N00b
Post 30+ women I'm sure around any country will have the same problem. And it's where your looks and fertility start to decline. The sexual market value for women start to go down, but at the same time guess what happens to mens? It goes up. Being over 30 as a male is still a great age to be single. You are more attractive to the 18-25 year olds, as well as 30+ year olds as well. You can start to have natural abundance mentality.

Of course, the advice to people struggling to meet & form relationships in their early 20's is not to just be happy and wait until your 30. There's a very big pitfall for men at this point. Which is why you see Himeo swear off marriage, and other TRP tenets similarly stating how bad of a gamble it is.

Relationships set up around this age can easily be the type that ends in divorce. They'll wait to have kids of course, and if they were smart they at least picked some guy who already has assets so they aren't living in poverty. I'm not saying women genuinely go into the relationship looking to just kid up and bail, because they can genuinely believe they are doing the right thing. Yet the statistics will show that they'll very often just bail or cheat.

I reckon most of the posters here are over 25+, so, I'm fairly safe to assume that everyone knows at least one of their friends or colleagues or relative has married someone like this and is either unhappy, divorced, cheated on or completely oblivious about being cheated on.

TRP in other countries can vary depending on what you mean. Women and men are much the same, but markets can vary with demand and supply. Some countries have different laws and rules, where marriage, divorce, custody and child support can vary. I know in the UK you don't even have to be married to a woman to still end up paying for her if you have lived together in the same place for long enough. The country is getting worse, last year they told us what we weren't allowed to be sexually attracted to, banning things like female ejaculation and heavy S&M videos being produced here.

People reading this might freak out, but give it a chance. The problem most men have with this is assuming that they have the same brain as a female. You don't. We are wired differently and once you get past that simple concept, you can start to understand that women actually have different approaches to what they care in someone. This isn't a bad thing against women either, it's just stating how it is.

So what if they care about your social status, how you look, wealth? It's not a big deal. The worst thing is not knowing and just assuming you both love each other the same way and WOAH she fucked Chad.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The problem with TRP is it stemmed from the PUA community of the 90s. So now people think its all about getting that ass, hating women, being an ass hole and faking shit to get that pussy. That shit is furthermost from the truth. To me if you think this about RP, you simply have not read any of the myriad of books about it. Go check out MRP, or marriedredpill. Concrete advice for for men which are married, whipped by that pussy in a dead bedroom situation mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and doing the dishes because they think the wife will finally give him that ass because he does more chores. All the while the wife loses all respect for him and her pussy dries up like the sahara.

No I dont agree with everything RP, about the plate spinning and whatever, the not getting married part. (I still believe in marriage, its the core of a productive society) But I do agree about self improvement, lifting, manning up and quit being a needy pussy of a man seeking validation. Focus on yourself, internalize WTF is it youre trying to do, quit putting your wife at the center of your universe and start running the show. Its what women want, you to be a man, step up and run the show. Than all things start to align like its supposed to be. Youre happy, wifes happy, and the kids are happy because they see two parents that love each other with clear and defined roles.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The original point was to stop focusing on other people and start focusing on yourself. Selfishness is an integral part of happiness and fulfillment and happy people are more attractive. So be at least moderately selfish while you work on your own shortcomings and things will start falling into place. Then it got twisted into some weird cult of gender opposition and a study on psychological warfare.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Then it got twisted into some weird cult of gender opposition and a study on psychological warfare.
This is true, and part of the bullshit I've mentioned previously. For some reason this topic brings out the conspiracy theory nutters.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1. You're married. Under the laws of the land you live in, your wife can leave you take half of your shit now, and if you have children and depending on how long you've been married to her, extort money from you via the state for the next 18+ years of your life, even after you've retired.
2. Your property (House, Car, Money) are legally hers, in fact if not in title. This is backed up by the state.
3. Your wife can, at any time and without evidence, have you evicted from your home by a false accusation of domestic violence to the police. You can be arrested at any time with a word from her, without recourse.
4. If you desired to get a vasectomy, the doctor will not give you one without permission from your wife.
5. In most American families, the man makes more money than the wife, and the wife controls the spending of the household.

There's a reason people call it a "ball and chain".
biggrin.png
I am going to take a wild guess here and say that these are not likely problems for some aspie neckbeard that has not seen a vagina in person since the day they crawled out of one, i.e. yourself.