Red Pill: Bitches Are All the Same / MRA Circle Jerk

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I stand by my statement if you want to provide some proof that im wrong feel free to. Hint for you what I just told you is why we constantly get false claims about women making less then men.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Do you have a source for that? Almost every couple(with kids) I know have both people working full time.
Not only do I stand by this, but I'm living it. So is my sister, who works full time (as does her husband) with two kids. A bunch of my friends are in the same boat. Most of them who have kids are, actually.

And the idea that your statement is a pointer to why women make less than men is fucking ridiculous, Siddar.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sorry guys, it's on us to provide a source forhisstatement!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Either way I showed the statistics, its around 20%-30% so lets say a quarter of all females in a relationship or marriage are stay at home mothers.

and as to your point Alkorin, they make less because of the choices they make.Why Women Dont Make Less than Men

For instance my wife could work full time if she wanted to, but chooses to work part time, about 25 hrs a week. Still lit helps us out, at least it pays for the monthly food bill in my house.

Siddar

Do you have a source for that? Almost every couple(with kids) I know have both people working full time.
You disagree with my statement by making a even more extreme statement replacing my Most with Almost Every in your counter claim.

Sorry guys, it's on us to provide a source forhisstatement!
I really don't think I'm under anymore burden then you are to support my statement.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You guys are arguing something that doesn't make sense to me. The money isn't leaving our economy when two married people get divorced. It's money that shifts focus and goes to different industry. Instead of using the disposable income for vacations people use it for rent. Instead of using it on entertainment they use it on furnishing their new house/apartment/what have you.

I just don't see how marriage is the cornerstone of a thriving 'civilization and economy'.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
and as to your point Alkorin, they make less because of the choices they make.Why Women Dont Make Less than Men
That entire write-up is predicated on "expectations and sex-based stereotypes".

I'm not even going to bother. I won't change your mind. I've seen enough real-life examples of wage disparity to understand that it's real, it's right in front of me (maybe not in front of you, I know nothing about you), and it is much closer to 77c to $1 than 95c to $1.

Khane

You disagree with my statement by making a even more extreme statement replacing my Most with Almost Every in your counter claim.

I really don't think I'm under anymore burden then you are to support my statement.
Are you willfully ignoring the graph in Mkopec's post? 29% is a far cry from "majority"

Khane

That entire write-up is predicated on "expectations and sex-based stereotypes".

I'm not even going to bother. I won't change your mind. I've seen enough real-life examples of wage disparity to understand that it's real, it's right in front of me (maybe not in front of you, I know nothing about you), and it is much closer to 77c to $1 than 95c to $1.
Everyone can check it for themselves:

PINC-05 - U.S Census Bureau

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I said 'almost every' as in within my social circle. That fact made me doubt your 'most', which sounded like you were including every marriage in the country(at the very least). So I asked for a source. I'll take your lack of source as admitting you pulled this completely out of your ass.

Siddar

Are you willfully ignoring the graph in Mkopec's post? 29% is a far cry from "majority"
Mkopec's chart doesn't not show a % for married women and men with children working full time.

My statement includes all non working parents, and also all parents working part time or omewhere in between part and full time.

Khane

Mkopec's chart doesn't not show a % for married women and men with children working full time.

My statement includes all non working parents, and also all parents working part time or omewhere in between part and full time.
Uh, his chart shows both married and unmarried bro.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are arguing something that doesn't make sense to me. The money isn't leaving our economy when two married people get divorced. It's money that shifts focus and goes to different industry. Instead of using the disposable income for vacations people use it for rent. Instead of using it on entertainment they use it on furnishing their new house/apartment/what have you.

I just don't see how marriage is the cornerstone of a thriving 'civilization and economy'.
Just imagine the difference between a bachelor pad and a married couple's McMansion. Not only is the dwelling itself necessarily bigger, requiring more materials, more labor to build, more resources to keep going, more cost to heat and cool. But what's a single guy generally decorate his bathrooms with? How many times is he going to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond for new sheets, new towels, new cookware? How often will he decide remodeling is in order? Why would he replace his appliances if they are perfectly functional, just old and out of style?

Married men get roped into all that and more. Having a wife directly injects money into our consumer product driven domestic economy. Single guys like to spend money on having fun, they don't give a crap that the walls are bare. Especially if they aren't trying to land a wife. Marriage, and especially married couples with children, create a never ending series of weekend trips to Target and Home Depot while the single guys are chilling and watching every college football game on TV.

Khane

Siddar

Uh, his chart shows both married and unmarried bro.
You need to go back and read what I posted again. We only have one data point for both married and unmarried that being stay at home mothers. Sense people disagreeing with what I said are basically saying 50% + of married couples with children have both parents working full time that chart doesn't provide information needed to prove are disprove ether position.

Khane

You need to go back and read what I posted again. We only have one data point for both married and unmarried that being stay at home mothers. Sense people disagreeing with what I said are basically saying 50% + of married couples with children have both parents working full time that chart doesn't provide information needed to prove are disprove ether position.
You're the one who needs to go find and post the % of stay at home fathers. If you think it's 22% which would bring it to the majority you believe I have a bridge to sell you.

Khane

Just imagine the difference between a bachelor pad and a married couple's McMansion. Not only is the dwelling itself necessarily bigger, requiring more materials, more labor to build, more resources to keep going, more cost to heat and cool. But what's a single guy generally decorate his bathrooms with? How many times is he going to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond for new sheets, new towels, new cookware? How often will he decide remodeling is in order? Why would he replace his appliances if they are perfectly functional, just old and out of style?

Married men get roped into all that and more. Having a wife directly injects money into our consumer product driven domestic economy. Single guys like to spend money on having fun, they don't give a crap that the walls are bare. Especially if they aren't trying to land a wife. Marriage, and especially married couples with children, create a never ending series of weekend trips to Target and Home Depot while the single guys are chilling and watching every college football game on TV.
This assumes that only single men own homes/rent/live alone.

Also, you're arguing against yourself. You're saying single men are still spending money, money that is being injected into the economy. So how does divorce hurt the economy?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Linking social opinions from 1934? Yea I'm done arguing with you. You know homosexuality was considered a disease and that it used to be both legal and considered good practice for men to keep their women in line by beating them?
ITs not a social opinion, its the most comprehensive study of sex and past 5000 yrs of civilization.

Siddar

You're the one who needs to go find and post the % of stay at home fathers. If you think it's 22% which would bring it to the majority you believe I have a bridge to sell you.
You do know you're making a idiot out of yourself here.

My claim is for married families that stay at home parents + working part time + working more then part time but still less then full time = Most aka 50.1%. The counter claim is married families with children with Two parents working full time = 50.1% aka Most.