Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He seemed like a nutcase no matter what ideologies he was into. Which makes sense since he turned out to be pscyho killer aspie dude.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He comes off creepy as fuck in his videos and writings but you've also go to also factor in that his father was one of the directors for the Hunger Games movie and he drove a Porsche and he still couldn't get laid in L.A. That's how repellant of a human being he was. The entire rest of the human race could smell "genetic dead end" coming off of him. He was broken and his whole species knew it.

khalid

Unelected Mod
his father was one of the directors for the Hunger Games movie and he drove a Porsche and he still couldn't get laid in L.A.
Yeah, it is pretty crazy how utterly repellent he had to be to still be a social pariah with all that going for him.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So you believe Redpill is truth? Got it.

You literally just redpilled the fuck out of yourself.
I'm just spreading the blame around.

I don't actually disagree with most of the redpill premises, it's the conclusions that are fucking jokes. Anyone who comes to the conclusion "All I need to do is be a bigger asshole" from those premises is a fucking hopeless dipshit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I don't actually disagree with most of the redpill premises, it's the conclusions that are fucking jokes. Anyone who comes to the conclusion "All I need to do is be a bigger asshole" from those premises is a fucking hopeless dipshit.
Truth. They take studies on human psychology and twist them into some weird, demented version of reality.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I totally don't disagree with any of this either...jesus christ. If you believe any of this bullshit you're a fucking moron.

"I've been developing a theory that I think might add a bit to TRP thinking on this topic.

Men are sexually attracted to traits in women that are fully observable when they first meet (i.e. physical beauty).

Women are sexually attracted to traits in men that are only partially observable when they first meet (i.e. social status, confidence).

What does this mean for dating? Well imagine a world in which the traits men find attractive in women are partially unobservable. Specifically, let's pretend women walk around in full burqas on the streets and in public, but otherwise act just like Western women. You can see if a woman is overweight or not, but otherwise you can't tell if she's hot. After a few dates though, you get to see what's underneath. These women are relatively experienced, they've dated men before and shown them what is underneath their burqas, and thus these women know their own sexual market value.

Now, you approach a woman on the streets who looks decently in-shape and you think might be attractive. She is very receptive to your approach. She's kind and sweet and seems excited to go on a date with you. What do you think to yourself? "Shit, this girl is probably ugly."

You approach another girl. When she sees you, she is cold and standoffish. What do you think to yourself? "Awesome, this girl is probably so hot. I better try harder."

This is the world women live in. When they meet you, they can't really tell how attractive you are. So they rely on your behavior to tell them. The less interested in them you are, the more options they think you have, and the more attractive they think you must be. So when you treat them like dirt, they think you must be god's gift to women.

It's only later that they find out whether or not you really have those qualities they are looking for. This is your "burqa" coming off. If you want to keep a girl after that point you better be as alpha as your behavior implies, but before that point they only have your behavior to go on."

**"Lately we seem to have received a new influx of newbies who think that clicking "subscribe" to this subreddit is all that's required to "take the red pill", and more arrogantly, that their beta outbursts from that point onwards constitute red pill behaviour. This post aims to address one particular irritation I have with these people and red pill confusion - their feelings

More and more I see the nonsense peddled that to "front up", "grow some balls", and "tell a woman frankly how you feel" is red pill behaviour. Worse, that it's some kind of success story for an obvious beta orbiter to come here, read a few headlines, and then profess their feelings to their disinterested target and awkwardly break free from their orbit by stamping their feet and whining that "they just can't do it anymore" (waa waa waa). It isn't, and the quite frankly ridiculous upvoting of the positive comments to such behaviour is a worrying development for the signal to noise ratio of this subreddit.

When it comes to feelings start by remembering this - woman discuss their feelings (mostly for the same reasons that they do anything else, for validation and attention), men simply act on them.

There is no reason, at all, ever, to discuss your feelings with a woman. Firstly it's a waste of your time because they don't care (they get no validation or attention from it after all), and secondly it does irreparable harm to your frame and SMV, and is a sure fire way to render any vagina as dry as the sahara in minutes.

Why? Because women don't care about how YOU feel, they only care about how YOU make THEM feel. They care about the tingles you give them when you maintain your alpha frame and the SMV you have in public, they care about the protection they feel when they are out in public with you, they care about the direction and purpose you bring to the relationship and in turn their lives, they care about the financial security and social status you bring, they care about the orgasm you give them when you let your testosterone take over and give them the rough fucking they so desperately crave.

Women are programmed to be nurturing towards their young, not their men. Men are there to provide and protect while they raise their young, and if they have to be nurturing towards you too that means you're a poor protector and provider. Displaying any trait that reflects poorly on your ability to be a strong protector and provider is infuriating to a woman, because nothing annoys a woman more than accidentally fucking a beta.

For their men they are simply interested in what you can provide, and what they have to do for you to keep providing it.

Do yourself a favour gentlemen, keep your feelings to yourself."

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm....going to fucking bed.

12 Irresistible Bad Boy Traits Women Crave : TheRedPill

Raising the quality of your life and developing the swagger of a Bad Boy persona can do wonders for game... As a married dude, I was surprised to find how effective this shit can still be.

With her dual sexual strategy, she's either looking for Alpha Lover or Provider Guy. What sets these categories distinctly apart are the way you make her feel. What do you portray and offer - thrills or security?

Alpha Lover offers the Desire Path by giving her a sense of danger, excitement and adventure. Provider Guy offers the Love Path by giving her comfort and protection.

You can trigger her Desire Path by displaying Bad Boy traits. That's what she looks for when shit testing... to see if you're a badass or a wuss. She also wants to see if you value your freedom, and consider your SMV higher than hers.
12 Irresistible Bad Boy Traits Women Crave:

1. Confidence -cocky to the point of brazen (versus meek uncertainty and insecurity).

2. Directness and Decisiveness -say what's on your mind and clarity about what you want (versus waffling and meekly tiptoeing around).

3. Dominance -command respect with social, intellectual, emotional and physical power (versus putting her on a pedestal and acting subservient).

4. Indifference -remain aloof, less reactive and not concerned about what others say and think (versus being an overly-attentive "try-hard").

5. Entitlement -feel unconstrained to take/demand what you want (versus feeling unworthy).

6. Exciting -take risks, seek adventure and lead a more interesting life (versus seeking comfort and security).

7. Freedom and Selfishness -rebel's attitude, say and do what you want, uninhibited and self-focused (versus conforming and attending to others)

8. Leadership -lead yourself/others to reach goals (versus passiveness and uninspired).

9. Masculine -exude a rugged, controlled mannerism (versus a soft, caring feminine energy).

10. Menacing -disagreeable, dangerous vibe (versus friendly and harmless)

11. Mysterious and Unpredictable -contrasting qualities that stimulate curiosity (versus boring and predictable).

12. Teasing -playfully disrespect her, intentionally ruffling her feathers(provoking her instead of trying to put her at ease).

Bad Boy behavior indicates power and higher status. Acting in an uninhibited, entitled, powerful and dominant manner persuades her to categorize you as a Lover rather than a Provider.

If you smile too much, lavish her with attention and act like a perfect gentlemen, you'll kill the seduction. Why? She craves drama and excitement, not comfort alone. And acting eager and polite is indicative of Beta status. She knows an HV Guy would act far more aloof and indifferent.

In her eyes, that cowboy wearing black is much sexier than the one in white.That bad boy lifestyle is a roller-coaster of excitement, while the steady positive force of the Good Guy is comforting, but dull.

Top fucking comment:

I like this list, short and to the point. I'd say that traits 1-5 are definitely the essential foundation which open the door for the others to exist.

What's funny is these traits are associated with a "bad-boy" persona, when in reality they are the indicators of a self-actualized man. When you start respecting yourself, your needs, your desires, and take control of your life these traits will become a pronounced part of who you are naturally.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
No they don't. Most girls are far more socially adept from 13-25ish than most boys are.

Redpill is a response to boys getting completely outplayed at those ages, spending the next 5 being bitter dipshits, then being completely disinterested in dating the washed up hags with kids that are available after that age.
I'd actually agree with this. A lot.

If I can warn even one beta guy away from the mistakes that I made in my 20s, I would.

I refuse to date any woman with a kid now. Before the redpill I didn't realize how much I was being fucked over.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
There's lots of superfluous posts on TRP forum (and elsewhere in the blog ring - although what you used as an example is true). Pick out the ones that are meaningful for examples, not common sense stuff. It's a huge community, so there's the crazies and the retards associated with it like any other.

The value of TRP is not prescriptive - at its best, it's not about smashing through tons of women. It's descriptive - describing relationships, males and females,as they are, not as we'd like or idealize them to be.

The human mind is inherently religious - that is, it makes up descriptions, makes up ideas to describe certain things about the world using its imagination and creativity. The way we normally describe relationships (and ourselves in them) is no different. Your task is to destroy the religious habits of thought and replace them with reality.

Edit: and yep, Mist posted some truth there.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Except absolutely none of those people speak as if they've ever known anything about a 'relationship.'

It's basically like reading a bird watchers forum filled with literal blind people.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I don't know why you say that. That forum is bursting at the seams full of men who were or are married for countless years. They didn't know anything about a relationshipbeforeencountering RP, yes, per their own words most of the time.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm....going to fucking bed.

What's funny is these traits are associated with a "bad-boy" persona, when in reality they are the indicators of a self-actualized man. When you start respecting yourself, your needs, your desires, and take control of your life these traits will become a pronounced part of who you are naturally.
The redpill is full of advice on how to turn you into a self-actualized man. When PUA was at the height of popularity, the thing that most PUAs had a hard time teaching was "inner-game".

TRP works in reverse, it gives you inner game first. Yes, it causes most men to go through an anger phase when they see the truth of how they've been manipulated most of their lives, but my god does this shit work, in spades, once you've reached acceptance, and unleased the inner alpha that honestly most dudes are capable of, but is hidden behind years of feminist bullshit indoctrination from decades of public education.

Here are 2 different girls, just from today.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
To add onto that, on OKC i don't even engage in conversation anymore. I never - ever - comment on any particulars about a woman's profile. Not only is it a waste of time, it's unattractive.

A one-word message like 'Drinks?' brings much more success than any real conversation with women online.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
To add onto that, on OKC i don't even engage in conversation anymore. I never - ever - comment on any particulars about a woman's profile. Not only is it a waste of time, it's unattractive.

A one-word message like 'Drinks?' brings much more success than any real conversation with women online.
That's actually not a bad idea, I should try that for a while.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider

You see, take Dumar's advice about not bothering to read and comment about a woman's profile at face value: That sounds like you're just trying to be an asshole.

No: it means that I don't want to engage a woman in pointless debate on the internet, I want to meet, fuck, and maybe at some point turn it into multiple fucks.

Until then, I shouldn't give a fuck, if the woman doesn't either. Attractive women are blasted by hundreds of messages a week (unless they are otherkin like mist). If you take the time to carefully craft a message to her, she's just going to look at it and see that you have too much free time on your hands, and are way too emotionally invested in someone that hasn't even SO MUCH AS SAID HELLO to you back.