Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Buddy of mine married a widow with kids. Every time I see him happy with his family and providing a father figure to his step children I can't help but think, "Wow, what a loser. He'd be so much cooler if he were posting images of his text messages with women like a try-hard sociopath, or harassing women into debates on OKC like some fedora-wearing weirdo."

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Buddy of mine married a widow with kids. Every time I see him happy with his family and providing a father figure to his step children I can't help but think, "Wow, what a loser. He'd be so much cooler if he were posting images of his text messages with women like a try-hard sociopath, or harassing women into debates on OKC like some fedora-wearing weirdo."
This is a fantastic post. 10/10

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Men who adopt children are also losers who are being "fucked over."

Antarius did you have a father who was actively involved in your life as a child? How 'bout you, Dumar?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
To add onto that, on OKC i don't even engage in conversation anymore. I never - ever - comment on any particulars about a woman's profile. Not only is it a waste of time, it's unattractive.

A one-word message like 'Drinks?' brings much more success than any real conversation with women online.
What this sounds like to you: Alpha as fuck

What this sounds like to everyone else: Women getting to actually know me brings my success rate near zero so I send out a couple hundred one word invites in hopes that of the few that say yes, one will be desperate enough to still sleep with me after having met me.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Harassing women? How about women harassing me? Like I said, I never converse, but when I see 'chivalry isn't dead' I sometimes press a few psychology buttons to see if I can get a moneyshot reply. She linked methis video, to which I responded in kind - and that's when I got the subconscious lizard hind-brain spillage of 'alpha fux only temporarily'.

Your buddy is happy being a cuckold? Great for the wife, good for the kids - sucks for your buddy.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why does it suck for his buddy? What part of having a happy family and kids that love him "sucks"?

khalid

Unelected Mod
So outside of being an immature douchebag like yourself, what does it matter if someone had sex with his wife before he knew her? "Sloppy seconds", heh. Seriously, do you do virginity tests or something when trolling OKC?

Also, as someone else asked, do you have a serious problem with adoption also?

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Why am I an immature d-bag? I'm probably one of the most mature people you'll ever meet, online or off.

It's not about being a virgin or sex 'one time'. It's about how many times and the types of men. (Skittles men most likely.) And no, adoption is different: you and your wife are making a choice together to raise someone else's kid. The wife isn't having sex with you just so you'll provision her life and raise her bastard kid. There's a difference.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It's not about being a virgin or sex 'one time'. It's about how many times.
You said in an earlier post (might have been Antarius) that women lie about their "number". Well no shit, since most of them have to deal with judgmental people like yourself. It is amazing to me that you have a philosophy of trying to get as many one-time fucks as possible while judging too many encounters for the other sex as horrible and scarring. That is why I called you an immature douche bag.

And no, adoption is different: you and your wife are making a choice together to raise someone else's kid. The wife isn't having sex with you just so you'll provision her life and raise her bastard kid. There's a difference.
You realize that when someone marries a person with a child, they are also "making a choice together to raise someone else's kid". Also, you have no idea if that lady married him "just so he'll provision her life and raise her bastard kid".

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yes dumar, his buddy's ex fucked her for skittles, got her preggo, and then jettisoned to his grave. She was a fucking widow you half wit. Her ex DIED.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some douchebag fucked his wife (probably fornothing but skitttles) and got her preggo. The d-bag then jettisoned and left his buddy sloppy seconds + kids that aren't his to feed/take care of.

Sounds like a deal to me.
How are you guys not dogging the shit out of Dumar for being too illiterate to know what a widow is? Tell us more about how the "d-bag" father of her children "jettisoned".

Newsflash, dipshit: widow means the fatherdied. WOO, SCORE ONE FOR TEAM REDPILL! YOU FUCKED KIDS INTO THAT BITCH AND DIED OUT OF SPITE, SO SOME CUCKOLD FAG HAS TO RAISE THEM WHILE YOU REST ETERNALLY. BOOYAH MOTHERFUCKERS!

EDIT: Khane beat me to the punch while I was typing it up.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
There's a pretty good chance Dumar is lying about any success he has, so I'd take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's a bit of a Walter Mitty. His lack of any kind of success is why he's so bitter towards women.

khalid

Unelected Mod
To RPers, it seems whether she is a widow or not, it is all the same to them. It's another man's kid, the wife is all used up and if you marry her you are a cuckold.

Which also seems to completely apply to adoption too. Not shocked Dumar tries to dodge that though, seems an obviously jerky thing to just be against adoption.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
@Jackie, sure, believe whatever.

It's not the same thing. Yes, you're raising someone else's kid, but it isn't your wife's; that is, she didn't just like you after she 'grew up', after her narrative flipped to 'looking for a guy who knows how to treat me like a lady (because I have a kid in tow)' or the millions of other euphemisms.

Do you know how many profiles say that kind of stuff on OKC? Millions. If a girl says she doesn't give players the time of day, then she gave players lots of time over many days (aka, used goods).

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
@Jackie, sure, believe whatever.

It's not the same thing. Yes, you're raising someone else's kid, but it isn't your wife's; that is, she didn't just like you after she 'grew up', after her narrative flipped to 'looking for a guy who knows how to treat me like a lady (because I have a kid in tow)' or the millions of other euphemisms.

Do you know how many profiles say that kind of stuff on OKC? Millions. If a girl says she doesn't give players the time of day, then she gave players lots of time over many days (aka, used goods).
You're the fat guy, right? Weren't you talking about being grossly overweight? Or am I confusing you with one of the other redpill miscreants?

I seem to remember you being too chickenshit to show even a smidge of what you look like.

I mean, regardless of your weight, I'm sure you're a ghastly looking motherfucker. Combined with your dogshit personality and autism, I'm calling shenanigans on you ever having been laid without paying for it.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You're better than that. I've been on FOH since the beginning, and my appearance makes no difference - I told you that last time.