Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Do I have any piercings or tattoos? Am I an emo kid? What other stereotypes can we apply?

I posted that I climb really tall mountains in my spare time. Make of that what you will.

Cuckolded by a dead guy. Wow. So did this alpha among zombies, come back and knock her up then totter off so that seb's friend could raise his little zed babies? Do you even know what a cuckold is?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only time you should be raising a dead man's kids is if you killed him yourself and took his family as your prize.

The only time you should be raising a dead man's kids is if you killed him yourself and took his family as your prize.
Wut kinda beta shit is that?

Real men sell them into slavery:

8401894471_e9067c8485_b.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Like I said, the value in TRP isn't prescriptive - it's not strategies on how to slay tons of 'gina, getting a HB9 as a girlfriend, lifting, or even about gaining anything (confidence, social status, etc). Most of that forum concerns itself with these topics.

The true value is that it'sdescriptive. It's amoral. It's up to you on what to do with the knowledge and awareness.

It also seems to teach it's converts that you don't even tacitly admit when you stuck your foot in your mouth. For instance not only using a word improperly but completely failing to comprehend a post you are talking about when you use that word to condemn it.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Like I said, I never converse, but when I see 'chivalry isn't dead' I sometimes press a few psychology buttons to see if I can get a moneyshot reply. She linked methis video, to which I responded in kind - and that's when I got the subconscious lizard hind-brain spillage of 'alpha fux only temporarily'.
TeuGehT.jpg

Jesus, dude...

Your buddy is happy being a cuckold? Great for the wife, good for the kids - sucks for your buddy.
Oh okay, next time I stop over and he's playing Basketball or Smash Bros with his step kids and helping a boy turn into a man with a future I'll make sure to let him know his life sucks and he's a loser. Doesn't he realize he could be debating women like a fucking dork on OKC instead?!

So anyway, how was your dad when you were a kid?

Dumar_sl

shitlord
It wasn't a debate - was a few short messages. Why is that a crazy deal to you? You should address what she said instead of ignoring it.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
So outside of being an immature douchebag like yourself, what does it matter if someone had sex with his wife before he knew her? "Sloppy seconds", heh. Seriously, do you do virginity tests or something when trolling OKC?

Also, as someone else asked, do you have a serious problem with adoption also?
I do have a serious problem with adoption. I'm not interested in raising another man's child. I want to pass on my own genetics.

The problem I have with adoption is as follows:

Why is it that 3% of men will adopt a child in their life, but only 1% of women will.
Who is the more caring, nurturing sex?

I would actually consider dating a widow, believe it or not, that's the one opportunity where I'll give a woman the benefit of the doubt and say.

The problem is 99% of all single mothers are not widows. 44% have never been married, I want to provide the best opportunities that I can to my children. If I choose to help raise someone else's children, my own children will not have the best opportunity in life, if a woman is going to have children and not give them the best chance to succeed in life, then they are not the type of woman that I would want to consider helping me raise my own.

A widow is fine, an alpha widow is not fine.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
But yes, my thoughts about abhorring adoption mirror that of the rest of the population, literally 99% of women.

You're honestly just trolling if my desire to not raise another person's kids, when EVERY WOMAN does the exact same.

And yes, the 3% of men and 1% of women INCLUDES GAY COUPLES THAT ADOPT.

EVEN INCLUDING LESBIAN COUPLES that are unable to have children, LESS THAN 1% of women choose to help raise another woman's hellspawn. Think on that a moment.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Our little internet subculture is renowned (actually kind of demonized) for taking the position that "All Women Are Like That," (AWALT) with regard to the majority of behaviors we note among women. The counter-position most of the world takes is that every human being is unique, so it's ludicrous to think that any one thing would ever apply to "all" of any segment of the population. Therefore, you must treat every encounter with a woman on a case-by-case basis and make no assumptions about anything, because every woman is a unique creature.

Are we right? Are our detractors right? Are we both right? Are we both wrong? I'm going to answer this as definitively as possible. Okay, not as definitely as possible. As definitively as necessary. So pay attention.

Do all women share certain commonalities, or are some women "special snowflakes" that are an exception to the Red Pill's teachings? The answer:

--It doesn't fucking matter.

Many of The Red Pill's detractors insist that red pill behaviors only "work" on stupid women, young women, naive women, women with mental health or self-esteem issues, and so forth. That The Red Pill is powerless against real women, smart women, strong women, or what have you. Is this the case? Are there some women out there who are exceptions to the Red Pill AWALT stance? Sure, maybe. But it doesn't fucking matter.

Hell, are these women who are immune to or completely unattracted to anything red pill related the majority of women? Are most women above The Red Pill? I guess it's possible. But it doesn't fucking matter.

Proclaiming that The Red Pill fails in the presence of "real women" makes two very bad assumptions.

First, this proclamation assumes that a red pill advocate was getting fucked by real women in the first place.

"Real women" are smart, strong, and capable, right? That's what separates them from stupid girls who fall for red pill behaviors, right? So it's a given that real women don't fuck timid, under-confident, fatass (or scrawny) losers. That means that before The Red Pill, these real women weren't fucking too many of us. So it's not like you blew your chance at a real woman by deciding to improve your life and fuck a few sluts. The pre-red-pill you never had a shot with these real women anyway.

Second, however, is a much more offensive and insidious assumption.

The implication that The Red Pill only works on a certain caliber of woman assumes that the women who are exceptions to The Red Pill's teachings are somehow inherently better or superior to other women. They're calling those other women stupid. Let's ignore for a moment the fact that the people who offend all of the other, lesser women in the world with this assumption are also the same people who praise equality and the unique beauty of every individual woman and ask a better question.

Why is a woman who doesn't respond favorably to red pill behaviors a better or superior woman? Why would I want this "smart" woman over a woman that responds positively to masculine behaviors, strong leadership, and confidence? A woman that gets turned on by confidence, masculinity, and leadership, and wants to submit to a man with those traits - that's an actual feminine woman. That's hot. That's a far superior woman.

A strong, independent ball-buster of a woman who's constantly challenging you, thinks she's too smart for you, and pisses all over anything masculine? That's an annoying bitch, not a superior woman.

Are there women who are exceptions to The Red Pill? Special, unique flowers on which the magical red pill will not "work?" I fucking hope so. Because that makes it so much easier to weed out inferior bitches.

Fuck the good ones. Let the bitches who are too "strong" and too "smart" to be feminine be as special and unique as they want to be. They don't fucking matter.

Special Snowflakes : TheRedPill

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I haven't even considered hovering my mouse over that link to click it.
I was referring to this:

First off, studies about relationships should not have college kids as the population of choice. Assholes win bigger in college- no doubt. After college,we start to learn that assholes are only good temporarily. Let's also not confuse chivalry with cowardness. You can be chivalrous and still have a back bone.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You're honestly just trolling if my desire to not raise another person's kids, when EVERY WOMAN does the exact same.
Not wanting to raise someone else's child is understandable.

However, choosing to look down on someone that has decided to raise a child without parents, is fucking horrible. I am not trolling when I say I think that makes you a shitbag.