Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
When ZyyzYzzy's wife takes all his shit and leaves him for something that "looks" better, I'd be here ready to welcome him with open arms.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Like the mormons of the internet.
You are one of the most insecure people I've ever met. I don't understand you, Jive. You have success with women, but spend all your time on an internet message board trying to hurt other people.

Real talk, Jive.

EDIT: Confused Jive with Jackie Treehorn. Carry on, bro.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Since the RL picture gauntlet has been thrown, I will embarrass myself by reposting this classic:

I pretty much look the same. Like fuck if I am putting a photo of my wife up, though.

Game on, Dumar. Show us your alpha as fuck glory.
I started where you are, somewhere north of 400. If you haven't already found a diet that works you might experiment with low carb dieting like Keto, or Atkins, or Paleo. South Beach or Nutrisystem also work the same way. Sugar is making you fat by jacking your body full of excess insulin and making you crazy hungry. Cut sugar and other refined carbs out of your diet like a cancer, replace it with fiber (or nothing), and watch the extra weight fall off.

Good luck bro. It's a tough change to make but absolutely worth it.

Jive Turkey

Karen
You are one of the most insecure people I've ever met. I don't understand you, Jive. You have success with women, but spend all your time on an internet message board trying to hurt other people.

Real talk, Jive.

EDIT: Confused Jive with Jackie Treehorn. Carry on, bro.
Is this a joke or is there a real poster called that? If it was a joke, I don't know what it means

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
So women are pretty much all the same because of evolution and genetics but men can change themselves by going to a reddit sub forum?
That's close.

What you're missing is the concept of the sexual marketplace. Women hit their prime early and then crash into "the wall". Whereas a man can waste his teens and twenties, figure things out in his thirties, and be a prime candidate in his late 30's early 40's.

You see it all the time on dating sites. Women in their early 20's have 100 times more interest from men than men of the same age get from women. At age 40 it's flipped and men are getting way more attention from women than women get from men.

In other words, a man can figure shit out later in life and still hit a sexual prime. Women burn like a firecracker, men like a camp fire.

Men are better than women, objectively.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider

Dumar_sl

shitlord
That's close.

What you're missing is the concept of the sexual marketplace. Women hit their prime early and then crash into "the wall". Whereas a man can waste his teens and twenties, figure things out in his thirties, and be a prime candidate in his late 30's early 40's.

You see it all the time on dating sites. Women in their early 20's have 100 times more interest from men than men of the same age get from women. At age 40 it's flipped and men are getting way more attention from women than women get from men.

In other words, a man can figure shit out later in life and still hit a sexual prime. Women burn like a firecracker, men like a camp fire.

Men are better than women, objectively.
To be fair, they had to be to create civilization. Women were treated like property for most of history, and their answer, their power grab, so to speak, was to create romance, courtly love, the idea of chivalry, which was created by women in the French courts in the 12?00s-ish.

The way people conceptualize a relationship between a man & a woman now was literally created by aristocratic women as a power grab to gain some control over their lives with respect to the men who basically owned them.

So Iunderstandwhere modern feminism comes from, even if it's totally wrong: because women gained the powers they have today through making up all the romance bs to begin with.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
This is everyone's problem with your religion. You can't help yourself but to slip in somesubjectivehateful shit at the end
So what are you implying?

1) Women > Men.
2) Women = Men.

If you mean that women are better at being feminine than men, then objectively that's true. Women are better at giving birth than men.

Find ANY other area in the history of human civilization where women have been superior to men. Go ahead, I'll wait.

The score looks pretty stacked in Men's favor. Scoreboard is something like infinity - 2 in favor of Men.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I love that all three of you, in one way or another, have revealed the true nature of your hatred for women. Dumar's introverted, autistic awkwardness surely didn't make him popular with the ladies growing up, Dead Eyes' mother is an admitted dysfunctional whore, and Himeo weighed north of 4 hundy, surely being ignored by the girls along the way. You can believe all the basic redpilldogma you like, but make no mistake, the hatred comes from somewhere else.

Jive Turkey

Karen
So what are you implying?

1) Women > Men.
2) Women = Men.

If you mean that women are better at being feminine than men, then objectively that's true. Women are better at giving birth than men.

Find ANY other area in the history of human civilization where women have been superior to men. Go ahead, I'll wait.

The score looks pretty stacked in Men's favor. Scoreboard is something like infinity - 2 in favor of Men.
Your disdain was revealed in the word "better".

And you yourself are certainly not up in any of the scoreboard.

What does a 400 pounder do better than anyone else except eat maybe?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
To be fair, they had to be to create civilization. Women were treated like property for most of history, and their answer, their power grab, so to speak, was to create romance, courtly love, the idea of chivalry, which was created by women in the French courts in the 12?00s-ish.

The way people conceptualize a relationship between a man & a woman now was literally created by aristocratic women as a power grab to gain some control over their lives with respect to the men who basically owned them.

So Iunderstandwhere modern feminism comes from, even if it's totally wrong: because women gained the powers they have today through making up all the romance bs to begin with.
Well said, brother Dumar.

Gryphe

Golden Knight of the Realm
I never said 'ALL women are the same'. I said women'scarnal desire and how they choose their matesare the same. If one woman likes Scrabble and another likes skydiving, great, fantastic, but those differences have no bearing on how they succumb to that desire and choose their partners.
Ok. Prove it. That is, prove your assertion that "women's carnal desire and how they choose their mates are the same".

This is a serious request.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Your disdain was revealed in the word "better".

And you yourself are certainly not up in any of the scoreboard
True. But I'm a man. I have the ability to improve my sexual value well into my later life.

What can a post wall women do? Get more money? Get plastic surgery?

That shit really turned it around for Meg Ryan.

rrr_img_76353.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen
True. But I'm a man. I have the ability to improve my sexual value well into my later life.

What can a post wall women do? Get more money? Get plastic surgery?

That shit really turned it around for Meg Ryan.

rrr_img_76353.jpg
Do I have to point out that you of all people shouldn't be judging people on looks? I understand that people did it to you your whole life, but look how you turned out

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Do I have to point out that you of all people shouldn't be judging people on looks? I understand that people did it to you your whole life, but look how you turned out
I'm not conflating sexual market value with value as a human being. Don't get it twisted.

I'm observing the reality of human sexual desire. Desire cannot be negotiated. Here's another example.

2008 - Pitt all over Jolie. Jolie has the higher value.

angelina_jolie.jpg

2014 - Pitt completely ignoring Jolie, Jolie looking to him for approval.

blogcuzehra_1405847710189.jpg

How long until thatassholeBrad Pitt upgrades?

Women are a depreciating asset.

Jive Turkey

Karen
hahaha, you're reading into 1/125th of a second. Good research, bro.

And I know that you're talking about sexual market value, which is why I find it funny that you think you've got any place to talk