Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Jive Turkey

Karen
Look, it's Angelina ignoring Brad! What's going on here??? But the redpill!!!
frown.png

article-0-1A5CE30900000578-799_634x436.jpg

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Ok. Prove it. That is, prove your assertion that "women's carnal desire and how they choose their mates are the same".

This is a serious request.
Science.

Changes in Women's Mate Preferences Across the Ovulatory Cycle

Women most attracted to arrogance, confrontative behavior, and musculature for short term relationships

Everybody's been talking about the ovulatory cycle, even mass media articles. So here it is redpill style.

The science is pretty clear. Women go for good genes when they're ovulating and beta resources the rest of the month. Same with short term versus long term relationships. What's interesting is the specific traits and behaviors they're attracted to, and how these traits interact.

This quote for example:

Relative to women low in conception risk, those high in conception risk particularly preferred as >short-term mates men who appeared more confrontative, arrogant, muscular, socially >respected, and physically attractive. When high in conception risk, women were also more >attracted to men who were viewed as lower on faithfulness as short-term mates.
You heard that right. Women are more attracted to men who they think are unfaithful.

We also tested these effects while statistically controlling for two behavioral display > indicators examined by Gangestad et al. (2004), Social Presence and Direct Intrasexual > Competitiveness. In most instances, interactions remained significant or neared significance, > indicating that the effects reported here are not redundant with the effects reported > previously. For confrontativeness, arrogance, faithfulness, and muscularity, ts = 3.13 >(df = 7986), 2.64 (df = 8081), -2.27 (df = 8057), and 1.85 (df = 7957), > respectively, all ps < .041. For social respect, t(7927) = 1.51 (p = .081). For physical > attractiveness, the effect dropped to nonsiginifance.t(7925) = 1.09, ns. Women rely > on behavioral information when evaluating the attractiveness of men. The results suggest > that fertile women are particularly attracted to these components of physical attractiveness.
What this quote is saying is that even while controlling for two big traits that were found attractive in a previous study (Social Presence and Direct Intrasexual Competitiveness), the traits in this study were still significance and the one that was most significant was social respect (p = 0.81).

confrontativeness: 3.13 arrogance: 2.64 muscularity: 1.85 faithfulness: -2.27

Basically, women love shit starting cunts.

The most interesting part was this chart:

rrr_img_74395.jpg

Womens standards of attractiveness do not change across the cycle in general for all mate > traits. Standards associated with particular traits perceived systemically change. This > pattern is consistent with the good genes hypothesis. This hypothesis however makes an > even more specific prediction. about which male traits should be most attractive to fertile > women. Fertile women should be especially drawn to men who possess traits typically values > in short term mates.

Figure 1 shows the results of these tests. As can be seen, the extent to which male traits > were preferred in short-term mating contexts strongly predicted the extent to which this > was particularly true of fertile versus infertile women. indeed the correlation is close to > perfect .93.
And thus the arrogant confrontational douchebag wins the girl while the warm faithful beta stays home and faps into his sock
Here's our resident evolutionary psychology expert's take on that link from a previous thread.

OK so you read 1 article after I asked you how many. Meaning you have no education in evo psych. And you are still arguing that you have enough expertise in evolutionary psych to confidently say everyone else has it all wrong?

I skimmed that article. It was a dense read even for me, who is in the field. It's an incredibly complicated study design. I'm talking top 5% complicated, so I'm kinda shaking my head at redpill dudes cherry picking quotes out of it. Especially that graph.

JPSP is a very good journal, so you can be pretty safe in taking the author's conclusions mostly at face value without pouring over the methods (which is a nightmare due to study design + surprisingly poor writing). However, the effect sizes are quire small, and the authors' statements that "these effects mostly remain when controlling for the 2 factors [past lit has said we must control for]" are not entirely true because in several cases p is barely under and sometimes even over .05. With the sheer number of analyses they're doing, they have no justification in calling a p over .05 "almost significant." In fact, they should be doing adjustments to their alpha due to the number of analyses (basically, more analyses means that false positive rate skyrockets, so good practice is to do some kind of adjustment). This isn't a knock on them; that's just how things are done right now. But it does mean that the take-home of the results is "interesting, but not all that compeling."

The graph with r=.93 is weird and their writing is so bad it makes it hard to follow. It looks like its a correlation between the 2-way interaction and the 3-way interaction, presumably suggesting the same thing (evolution-based contextually-dependent mate preference) drives both? That's potentially true but very speculative based on these data. It also seems tautological, and an r=.93 is preposterously high for a psychology study, suggesting it is tuatelogical. Even the absolute best predictor in psychology is lucky to get an r of .7

Anyway, it's an interesting study, and my understanding is that this finding is now well accepted in the evo psych lit.However, and most importantly, like everything in psychology, the effect sizes appear quite small. They didn't report them and I'm in no mood to do the math in a multilevel modeling study, but with degrees of freedom in the 8000s and pS of anything greater than .001, they're bound to be small to miniscule.

In other words, there is a real difference in preference of mates when talking of short term vs long term and whether or not the woman is ovulating, but it doesn't explain even a fraction of female attraction.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
And I know that you're talking about sexual market value, which is why I find it funny that you think you've got any place to talk
I'm not as rich as Bill Gates, therefore I have no business discussing economics?

Lol. Good night, RedPillbrothers.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I'm not as rich as Bill Gates, therefore I have no business discussing economics?

Lol. Good night, RedPillbrothers.
No, you're 400 pounds and have no right commenting on other people's looks. Get your house and life in order. Prioritize on yourself

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Look, it's Angelina ignoring Brad! What's going on here??? But the redpill!!!
frown.png

article-0-1A5CE30900000578-799_634x436.jpg
This is a dumb game to play. But let's dive in.

In this photo, Brad has his back to Jolie while staring at a younger attractive woman. Notice the distance between Brad and his dried up old hag of a wife. Notice her copying his actions, clearly following his lead.

Alpha as fuck. Chalk one up for team RP.

Here's another. Look at that beta following after her like a lost puppy!

rs_634x1024-131226110420-634.5brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-queensland.ls.122613_copy_2.jpg
You're making this too easy. Are you trying to lose?

In this photo, Brad is ignoring Angelina's clear distress over something and looking past her to a younger attractive woman in the building. Notice the distance between Brad and Angelina. Brad giving zero fucks for the old hag.

Chalk up another point for team RedPill.

No, you're 400 pounds and have no right commenting on other people's looks. Get your house and life in order. Prioritize on yourself
Bro, do you even weight loss thread?
rolleyes.png

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Did you even read what Dabamf wrote aside from your usual technique of highlighting the stuff you like?
You're missing the context of the thread.

Dabamf called me out, asking how many evo psych papers I've read. I posted an article from a respected journal in that field.

Dabamf was looking to call bullshit on this, and did his very very best to rationalize how that paper doesn't prove anything RedPillclaims. But even he had to admit the core premise of the paper was well accepted in his field.

That post is a guy who's been studying evo psych for years admitting he learned something about his field on a rerolled dating thread.

I've never said all of the RedPillshit is true. I take a stance similar to Tuco, in that it's fundamentals are pretty sound and then it dives off into hilariously awful conclusions. That's also what Dabamf admitted. "Okay, yeah, so you're right on this one point but you have no basis to push this claim further than what was in the paper."

Fair enough. Why can't we push it further than the paper? Because the research hasn't been done to explore it further. I basically gave Dabamf, if he's a student, the topic of his thesis.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Antarius and Dumar, I assume you two are fine with rape? I'm sire yu can apply some twisted sick redpill logic to defend it.
*TRIGGER WARNING*

I'm not defending rape.

But, every human alive is the product of hundreds of thousands of years of rape. At least, rape defined by modern feminists.

Just saying.

Now, I keep hearing this all the time from women at work. "Himeo, why are all men suchassholes?" I'm tired of it.

First, it's impossible for all men to be assholes. If all men are assholes then no men are assholes. That's basic logic.

Second of all, there are two groups of men. There are asshole men, and there are non-asshole men.

What I want to say at work, but will immediately get dragged to HR for, is to point out that not all men are assholes, it's that these stupid cunts, the only men they are attracted to are assholes. That's on them. That's their fucking problem. Why do they get to complain about it?

Look, let's say I had a scat fetish. Say I wanted a pretty little jap to squat over me as I'm laying down and take a massive diarrhea dump on my chest. If I were to complain, "eww, that smells." I'd be a fucking asshole. Of course it smells, if you're a sick fuck that's into that stuff you have no right to complain about the smell.

Just like women who like assholes and complain about domestic violence. Bitch, be real. You like it when he slaps you around. It turns you on you crazy fuck. So why are we throwing these hard working, upstanding, gentle, well-meaning productive members of society in jail for trying to make their crazy wives/gf happy?

Shit just ain't right.

*Note for dullards and womyn reading this. The post is intended as satire of what ZyyzYzzy thinks RedPillis about. Note, I included the following offensive words: Jap, cunt, bitch, rape, and scat.

ZyyzYzzy believes RedPillis all about racism, sexism, chauvinism, sexual abuse, and perversion.

There was also a flawed analogy conflating complaining about the smell of shit with domestic violence, just like ZyyzYzzy asked for.

I'd ask for a cookie but I can't eat those anymore.*

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
100% of the women I've been with enjoyed rough sex. 95% enjoyed it enough to where they wanted to be choked, act out a rape fantasy, or be tied up.

Maybe just my small sample size of 70 or so, I'm sure someone else will chime in with their anecdotal evidence claiming the opposite.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I love that all three of you, in one way or another, have revealed the true nature of yourhatred for women.Dumar's introverted, autistic awkwardness surely didn't make him popular with the ladies growing up, Dead Eyes' mother is an admitted dysfunctional whore, and Himeo weighed north of 4 hundy, surely being ignored by the girls along the way. You can believe all the basic redpilldogma you like, but make no mistake, the hatred comes from somewhere else.
I love bitches.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I didn't think this thread could get any worse and then Himeo's ban ran out and he brought out the h-bomb of stupid in the form of analyzing context-less pictures.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Guys we lost. There was a picture of Brad Pitt posted were he wasn't lookig at Angelina Jolie. Clear evidence that you must think of women as subhuman animal whores. Thanks for showing us all the light Himeo.

And of course Antarius is getting closer to rationalizing rape.

Fucking idiots.

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
If I were to take TRP doctrine and build a reductio ad absurdum straw man for why the doctrine as a whole must not be "true", I would demonstrate how it concludes that all women are inescapably bound by a simple equation, that they are all sluts/whores, and that they dry up beyond 30. I would smile smuggly at the ridiculousness of the conclusion and say "see! there is some good stuff in here but have some shades of grey or look at the ridiculous conclusions you would reach". I have learned that there are educated, articulate people out there that will look at that and go "great, thanks, good conclusions".

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The sad thing Dumar can be right if he changed his assertion and use of the word "all".

A more sound and rational point to argue would be "it seems a high proportion of women raised in a westernized culture, who are spoiled and taught their sexual actions have zero concequences tend to quickly pass their prime by the age of 30".

That is a more reasonable statement than all women are dried up sluts past age 30 due to their inability to control desires that arise from hormone fluctuations, except one mom. Shes special because she overcame this and was raised at one specific time in human history allowing her to ascend and free herself from this terrible flaw all women have.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
TRP suceeds in giving 400lb oil-guzzling landwhales like Himeo a SUPERIORITY platform to stand on. Jesus fucking christ, you three are hands down the most bitter posters on this forum and you all follow the same system and think its working! If I ever ended up in a community or social group surrounded by bitter, unhappy, morbidly obese people like y'all, I'd take a good long look at myself and wonder what the fuck led me here. I know y'all are in the process of losing weight now but rofl. Is there a study showing correlation of BMI to TRP?!?!

Himeo, you gave the fuck up on life when you decided you needed 5000 calories a day to operate. Then, instead of saying "Well I had no discipline" you made up that story about how society lied to you about nutrition. No fucking wonder you think society lied to you regarding women as well.

Normal people understand this shit -- lazy, complacent human beings unable to take personal responsibility do not and they look to blame others for their own failures.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Himeo weighs 400lbs and blamed being lied to about nutrition? Hahah fucking idiot.

People always looking to blame anyone but themselves

khalid

Unelected Mod
100% of the women I've been with enjoyed rough sex. 95% enjoyed it enough to where they wanted to be choked, act out a rape fantasy, or be tied up.

Maybe just my small sample size of 70 or so, I'm sure someone else will chime in with their anecdotal evidence claiming the opposite.
Yes, imagine that, all the women that are attracted to a sleazy Red Piller who treats them like shit tend to be similar.

You have slept with 70 that you picked up with the same pickup lines. You would have to be monumentally stupid to think that biased sample size would extend to the 158 million women in the US, let alone across the rest of the world.