Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

khalid

Unelected Mod
The problem wasn't your victim mother, it was the predator stepfather. Hopefully one day you will realize that, instead of wanting to be a predator yourself.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh, no, she is definitely attracted to assholes, prior to meeting my stepfather, she dated a few other scumbags, one guy who was jacked as hell, but pretended to be a marine right after the first gulf war (lied about military service). A different guy that was trying to run a business, charismatic as hell, but kept failing, and relied on my mom to support him for a year or so.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think the really sad shit about all this is in 25 years there will be a child of Antarius's sitting on some forum talking about how his mom got drunk and slept with some asshole that gave her an std and how its all her fault. The cycle continues.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Thankfully, you can fuck 20 year olds until you're about 40, after that, you still get to fuck 25 year olds. Meanwhile it's not like you have to exclusively go after 20 year olds, there is a wide range of women available. When you're 50, that would be the only time you'd "have to" settle for a post wall 30 year old.
Nah, your eyes will be beyond Henry Lee Lucas levels long before you're 50, I'm afraid. Not even the highest strength red pill will work for you then. You underestimate the creep factor

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah, your eyes will be beyond Henry Lee Lucas levels long before you're 50, I'm afraid. Not even the highest strength red pill will work for you then. You underestimate the creep factor
Creep? I'm not the one that has made a dozen posts talking about another man's eyes.
rrr_img_76281.jpg
Here, jerk off to my picture some more.

Sexcauldron

Trakanon Raider
The moral of the story is that under no circumstances will we hold women responsible for their own actions. I guess its best for society that women be able to "date" chad the unemployed sociopath with impunity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Oh, no, she is definitely attracted to assholes, prior to meeting my stepfather, she dated a few other scumbags, one guy who was jacked as hell, but pretended to be a marine right after the first gulf war (lied about military service). A different guy that was trying to run a business, charismatic as hell, but kept failing, and relied on my mom to support him for a year or so.
The picture is becoming clearer and clearer.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So basically your mother is your type of woman? You have some real solid honest to god parental issues.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
P.s. Shaved my beard today, according to this thread I should be drowning in pussy by the time the week is up, oops too late, already am.

Oh, and the picture appears right side up I my phone, even when quoted by oter people, so I didn't understand the joke, until I checked this thread on my computer.

Jive Turkey

Karen
P.s. Shaved my beard today, according to this thread I should be drowning in pussy by the time the week is up, oops too late, already am.

Oh, and the picture appears right side up I my phone, even when quoted by oter people, so I didn't understand the joke, until I checked this thread on my computer.
That wasn't a fucking beard hahahaha

khalid

Unelected Mod
Dumar and Antarius have proved it guys. Time to pack it in. If Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle make jokes about something, it must be true.

Jive Turkey

Karen
We should make a distinction here for these poor guys. Knowing that rich guys have sex with hot girls isn't red pill. Knowing how to pick up girls isn't red pill. red pill is a step by step formula for guys who were either too socially retarded or too clueless to know inherently. It's a crutch, let's not forget that. It's what you've written down on the back of your calculator. Add to that a healthy dose of self loathing manifested in the disdain of women, fantastical extrapolations from studies they know little about and you've got yourself a textbook red piller

Jive Turkey

Karen
And I only posted that Dahmer comparison half jokingly. Look at the facial expression and lack of humanity in the eyes. It's creepily spot on