Red Water

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dude, the current news cycle is not dead enough to turn a whole river red.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_69279.jpg

Ridas

Pay to play forum
It's a government thing and it will be covered up and the media won't pursue it. More time and energy will be spent trying to vilify guns and advocate Obama as the savior of the USA.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is happening around the world. Foretold of in the Bible. The earth is passing away. Jesus, the King of Kings, is coming. Repent, and come to Him.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What relative do you have in the EPA that can shed light on this for us?

Siddar

This is happening around the world. Foretold of in the Bible. The earth is passing away. Jesus, the King of Kings, is coming. Repent, and come to Him.
I see so democrats are going to hell and so are the rich. So the poor white trash tea partiers will inherit the US.

Vaclav

What relative do you have in the EPA that can shed light on this for us?
EPA? Zip. Have very few family involved in government - total of four that ever were, with two retired. (civilian government work at least, a number more in military service)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
EPA? Zip. Have very few family involved in government - total of four that ever were, with two retired. (civilian government work at least, a number more in military service)
Come on we know you have a degree in environmental studies

Vaclav

Come on we know you have a degree in environmental studies
Bro-in-law is a professor in environmental engineering, specifically focused in water related stuff - but his personal focus is natural effects in tropical regions. (Plus, he's busy with a kid now - so I doubt he's bothered getting versed in this weirdness)

My own degrees are all related to my MSHRM besides some freshman programming courses that I completely sucked at so I sidelined.

More on topic: I do wonder if this is possibly some sort of natural thing that's just happening coincidentally though, there are some odd colored water sources in the world because of natural effects - Pink Lake in Australia, there's a geyser in the midwest that makes psychadelic color patterns, etc.

It's alarming as a change - but it's not the first time a water source has had an odd color.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
John Blanchard is that you?
It is the truth. Joel chapter 2 verses 30-32. " will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved."

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It is the truth. Joel chapter 2 verses 30-32. " will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved."
The big bad wolf also banged on the little pigs brick house and said little pig little pig let me in, or I'll huff and puff and blow your house in, to which the little pig replied not by the hair on my little chin chin.

Vaclav

Tell us more about your relatives no one gives a shit about.
Fuck off, retard - Big Penis and OneOfOne both made allegations and I answered them. Want to hear less about them? Have people not fucking drag them up, asshole.