Red Water

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So I have an Uncle that walked in a river once and he told me that red water isn't good.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Red water only means one thing...sharks.

IyRr34W.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck off, retard - Big Penis and OneOfOne both made allegations and I answered them. Want to hear less about them? Have people not fucking drag them up, asshole.
Allegations? lol I was making fun of you, moron (as was Big P). You like talking about you and your family so much that it went over your head in a rush to... talk about you and your family.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Allegations? lol I was making fun of you, moron (as was Big P). You like talking about you and your family so much that it went over your head in a rush to... talk about you and your family.
I figured everyone knew by now that Vaclav is an expert in every subject/field.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's many ways to deal with sarcasm - mine is to deal with it head on. I don't like "talking about my family", I like sourcing my fucking data - and my sources are often from personal contacts because I'm a fucking business major where it's been ingrained in my head from a young age that even the brightest person is wrong sometimes and it's better to have a strong network of people behind you. And my family are a source of much of my network. (Although not all, remotely - but also unlike the other that's atrophied from no longer working, it's still just as strong as ever - if not stronger)

And a sarcastic allegation is still an allegation. FYI.

Vaclav

I figured everyone knew by now that Vaclav is an expert in every subject/field.
I acknowledge being wrong a fuckton for being "an expert in every subject/field" - plus I don't weigh into dozens of topics I read....

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There's many ways to deal with sarcasm - mine is to deal with it head on. I don't like "talking about my family", I like sourcing my fucking data - and my sources are often from personal contacts because I'm a fucking business major where it's been ingrained in my head from a young age that even the brightest person is wrong sometimes and it's better to have a strong network of people behind you. And my family are a source of much of my network. (Although not all, remotely - but also unlike the other that's atrophied from no longer working, it's still just as strong as ever - if not stronger)

And a sarcastic allegation is still an allegation. FYI.
So how is that source of that really good engineer that pointed out that article about solar roadways to you and didn't seem to mention it was a stupid fucking idea before you got on the idiot train?

Vaclav

So how is that source of that really good engineer that pointed out that article about solar roadways to you and didn't seem to mention it was a stupid fucking idea before you got on the idiot train?
My point with mentioning that she (Alia) was the one I thought linked it was to say that maybe she's not such a great engineer contrary to what I'd thought previously. AKA "maybe this source actually sucks".

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My point with mentioning that she (Alia) was the one I thought linked it was to say that maybe she's not such a great engineer contrary to what I'd thought previously. AKA "maybe this source actually sucks".
You really should take a breath and relax. For crying out loud do you want us all to be super serious and not poke fun at each other?

Vaclav

You really should take a breath and relax. For crying out loud do you want us all to be super serious and not poke fun at each other?
Shrug - of any personalities on these boards I can relate closely to it would be Sean, hodj and Utnayan... unfortunately...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If Vaclav tied himself to that solar roadway with Tanoomba then he's wrong about whatever he said about this red water shit.

On a more serious note, blindly regurgitating (and possibly misrepresenting) information said by those with experience in the field isn't terribly useful.

Does anyone know what the red water is yet?

Vaclav

If Vaclav tied himself to that solar roadway with Tanoomba then he's wrong about whatever he said about this red water shit.

On a more serious note, blindly regurgitating (and possibly misrepresenting) information said by those with experience in the field isn't terribly useful.

Does anyone know what the red water is yet?
On this all I've said so far was a requote of a stupid comment from the initial article - and that I wonder if it's possibly natural or not since there is some natural phenomena that do cause drastic shifts in water colors. (Pink Lake in Australia for example) - 100% me, baby.

[And on solar roads I did say on my second post about them "If they work as advertised...", I didn't look into them with any depth and I'm not an engineer - I had cursory data on them and never really tried to think into the concept at all - other than I think our infrastructure sucks and anything to get wires someplace where they're not prone to getting knocked down is going to always catch my eye (we've had power to this house off for over three weeks in the past two years because of lines getting knocked down by weather events... in the north east...). You tell me a list of a dozen problems and one solution that fixes them, I'm definitely going to keep an eye on the potential for it to work until I know better (since as stated, I'm not an engineer)]

(And on limited value of regurgitating information - part of why I make sure to state it with that caveat - misinterpretation, context issues, etc can all play in part of using a third party opinion (although generally I do give them a synopsis first) but that's part of how to use an expert opinion effectively - it's got value, but far less than an expert actually on hand - a Rhodes scholar is better than someone networked, but someone networked is almost always better than someone not - although subject to some occasional problems if they misrepresent the veracity of the data)

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Tuco, you're an Engineer/Computer Programmer/something -- what is your advice on this situation?

Also what board Personality would you guys compare me the most to?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco, you're an Engineer/Computer Programmer/something -- what is your advice on this situation?

Also what board Personality would you guys compare me the most to?
About the red water? I'd drink it if I were you and hope for super powers.